01

After the Main Family and Minor Family war everything was Kinnporsche was together Vegas was in Coma but Pete was with him KimChay was mysterious when Vegas was in the hospital I visit him everyday everyone thinks I go there because of Pete but I want to know Vegas was Fine or Not he face a lot I wish he will get the love he deserves but as you know I'm Tanakhun Theerapanyakun I not going to say that to him... the day when Vegas woke up I decided to tease him I go to the hospital I shouted I told him I will take my Pete back before we got into the fight Arm and Pol drag me out its so fun to Tease Vegas especially when I know he can't hurt me because if he hurt me Pete will kill him...

Me Arm Pol and two other bodyguard was going back to the mansion when some enemies attack on us This wasn't nice it was my horrible nightmare... Arm and Pol was Fighting with them when of then shoot Pol and he was about to Shoot Arm. I stop them they want me take me but don't harm my babies...

After 11 Months:

I woke up in somewhere different I can't saw where before I recognize the Place I fell unconscious again...

In Main Family:

Kinn Pov :-
We all are trying our best to find Tanakhun its been 11 Months there's no news about him...
Pa said:
"Kinn Stop all this You can't make more Enemies"

"SO, what you want PA My brother was missing our Khunno was missing I was terrified where was he...? what he was doing...?"
PA cut me :-
"Kinn I believe he was dead and you have to accept that too"

I lost my breath how can he easily said that he was dead he wasn't dead he alive and I'm not going to stop until I found him...

Somewhere:-
I woke up again this time with some energy so I open my eyes white walls machine medicine I was in the hospital except all this I saw one more thing a Girl she was sitting on the chair no Actually sleeping on the chair her book which is no her hand was about to fall she woke up and look straight towards me...

She Said:-
" Heyy how are you feeling now...? Oh...! Wait let me call the Doctor first..."

"W..wait Who are you...?" I ask with difficulty what am I doing here who is she...

"Oh you didn't remember me...? Do you remember who you're...?" She asked she was looking at me with concerned

I was tired to answer her my throat was dry but her questions was right I don't remember who I'm so I shake my head...

" Of Course you didn't remember but don't worry you're safe we're safe I'll call the doctor..."

She put her hand on mine rub my palm with her thumb like she is was comforting me well she was I have so many questions in mind I'm scared confused but I don't know why her presence was Warm and Comfortable...

Author Note:-
Hello everyone I'm your Author I wrote many Chat Stories in different platform but it's was My first Novel hope you will like....