02

In Minor Mansion :-

Vegas

Where the hell is this crazy bastard there's no place in Thailand that we didn't search When Porsche Call Pete that Tanakhun was missing we're at the hospital at first I thought it was Tanakhun Prank but later we found out it's true I remember Pete Cried the whole three days...

We got to know that Kinn didn't able to found him Me Pete Macua goes to stay at Main Family because Pete wants to stay close with them it's already 11 Months Passed but there's no Clue of Tanakhun We're still searching for him.

But his chances of survival was 0 I can't say that Because if I did Pete will break he was so attached to him Pete was always praying for his Khun Noh to come back...

I just wish that bastards would come home soon so I would be able to see MY Pete's real smile He spent most of his time with Baby Venice my step brother's well adoptive son I see Pete glowing when he get Venice home Venice was a nice distraction...

"Vegas what are you thinking we're getting late..." Pete said we're going today again in search of Tanakhun I know that it's useless... "Coming Baby"

Pete Pov

We reached at the godown where someone last saw Khun Noh... Please Khun Noh I'll do everything you say please come back.

"Are you sure Inspector that Tanakhun was here last" Kinn said his eyes was expecting a Positive answer.

"Yes Khun Kinn there's a CCTV footage of 6 months ago We saw Khun Tanakhun that we didn't saw him clearly but we think it was him" Officer Said

"What's really happen here" Kim Asked as he looks around the Godamn there's so dust and smell how our Khun Noh stayed here...

"We don't know the Mafia gang but they're taking Drugs from there & also Girls" Officer Said

"Neither Khun was a girl or Drugs why they take him" Vegas said with annoying way

"VEGAS" I said glaring at Vegas

if he was here 6 months ago that means he was alive they didn't kill good sign but inside me the reality was screaming it was 6 months ago I was about to cry when Vegas hold My hand this man really know me I showed him my smile and tell him I'm fine...

Arm Pov

I saw the whole CCTV footage it's Khun Noh seriously that makes all of us happy he was alive but also break us in the Footage two men dragging Khun inside the truck and Khun wasn't seems conscious he was bleeding when Pete and Porsche saw this they didn't stop themselves from Crying Kinn was controlling his tears Vegas trying his best to Calm Pete...

" This is all Fucking My Fault I..I can't safe Him..." It's enough whoever did this will die in my hands...

"This wasn't Your fault we will find Khun we will" kinn words give us all a Hope yes we will find Khun Noh and I'm sure he is going to show a lot of tantrums this time...

Khun Noh please come back we miss you...

Do you like it please tell me this my first time writing a Novel...☺️