07

Kinn and Pete was so worried about Tanakhun it's clearly shown in their face...!

Pete: "Khun No...! are you okay...? We land in Thailand in sometime Do you want anything..."Pete asked because he is Worried about him

Tanakhun: "Aiii... Pete don't disturb me I'm Fine."

Kinn:"But you didn't look Fine.What Happen..."kinn said with seriousness

Tanakhun stay silent he knows it's useless to say anything to them they won't believe.He still trying to figure out the situation. There's many time Tanakhun got kidnap previously that make him Selfish that's why he never interfere in His Father work. And behave stubbornly and live his life without caring anything but he always cared for his Brothers.

Tanakhun POV:-

I need to find the truth I still can't believe what he (someone) said to me it's all a lie I know that but again this 'but' Fuck what if he said was true. Main and Minor had been through a war 1 year ago now what I know will Contain another one not just a war I can imagine My Brothers getting broken...No No No I won't let that happen no matter what I Will make sure It didn't affect my brothers life...

"Hey Sleeping Beauty Wake up we reached Home..." Vegas said again in a teasing way he can't let me think Peacefully Bastard I'm thinking something so important hmph I'm Tanakhun Theerapanyakun I know how to irritated him...

"Peteee....My Baby Pete you're coming with me to main house..."

"No he is going with me...Look at him Tanakhun he is tired..." Vegas said as he knows now he can't win over me...

"No that's Fine Vegas... I'm Fine, I'm going with Khun No..." Pete said to Vegas with a serious look or we can say he is telling Vegas 'take his Ass away from us'

"Look Vegas he is still My My My Pete... Oh Sorry My Baby Pete" I said & give a kiss on Pete cheeks Oh God Vegas will kill me in my sleep.

"Heyy Don't Kiss Him...He is Mine..."
Vegas said he was already pissed Good at least this drama work now No One is going to worried about me...

****

We Reached at Our Home, is it Really a home...

"Khun Noooo" there we go again My Bodyguards Arm and Pol came to me they're screaming Crying Now if we think that's not their fault they Lose their mind while taking care of me and fulfilling all my useless wishes....

"Khun No...You Okay...? Are you hurt...? Should I call a Doctor...? Aaaah Khun No say something" Pol said, Man Will you stop so I can speak...

"Yes, No, No, Because you're not taking a Pause..."

"Huh...! Khun No...." Pol said I can tell He didn't understand that I give him his answer thankfully Arm Saved me he pulled his wife toward him and tell something to Pol Probably he is saying I was tired... Porsche came & hug me he said he will come to me and we will talk alot but before I should take some rest...! WOW progress How can he become so sensible God that's amazing My Baby Porsche sounds like a mature Housewife...

I'm going to my room damn I'm tired that's not Possible Another Bodyguard showed up telling Me that my dear Father is Calling us. Come On Seriously I just come back you have to come to me I'm your Son but no you choose to be a Boss who is going to ask his employe why they didn't kill you...

"Are you okay...? Tanakhun I'm so happy that your Fine..." My Dad said he has his biggest fakest smile on his face Man your words didn't match your expression...

"Come Sit...tell me what happened all these time...?" Wow he didn't waste our time just come to the point...

"Pa... He just come let him rest..." Kinn said he was worried about me it's clearly written on his face also he is little annoyed hmmm Because of Pa he want him to leave me alone...

"Annakinn...its important we don't know who kidnap him and where he was all these months. What if...! His kidnappers was planning something against us..."

"Well I don't know much about my Kidnappers they drug me most of the time I was with them. And I'm fine because some people find me and they take me to the hospital..." I Lied...Kinn P'Chan and Pete was looking at me with confusion but I know they're not going to tell Pa about Vanya until I say. Her Safety was my responsibility NOW...

"How can this possible Tanakhun try to remember anything...?"

"Pa leave him alone...! He is tired he need rest..No One going to talk about this incident Tanakhun was clearly uncomfortable..." Kinn said

"I'm going... Don't worry Dad if I remember anything I will tell Kinn.." did I tell him correctly if I want to talk I will talk with My Brothers...

Author Note:-

Hello Everyone this is my first Novel I'm still learning hope you understand...This all just my imagination please please please tell me you like...❣️