14

Kin and Vegas decided to take a action on they even sent best man to find more proof and evidence to find the one behind the trafficking. Tanakhun went to his room he found Pol and Arm Outside they Both are talking with each other when they saw Tanakhun they hurriedly went toward him.

Pol:- " Khun No is looks so angry she was even crying..."

Arm-" Khun No you have to stay strong I heard when a girl was crying there's nothing more dangerous than her.."

They hold Tanakhun Left and Right hand try to tell him how to handle a girl. Tanakhun asked them to leave his hand so he go inside but they still hold him and keep telling him don't go in...

Tanakhun - "Porsche call you both go he has some work..."

They doubt on him but left Tanakhun go inside he saw Vanya Staring at the Walls.

"Are You Angry on me...?" Tanakhun asked its new for him, he was always the one who got pampered and throw tantrums on other But Time Change Everything. Tanakhun wasn't scared Of anyone was Scared of Vanya what if she was upset with him what if she was Crying because of him these thoughts are playing on Tanakhun Mind.

"I want to go back..." Vanya said looking at Tanakhun her eyes was Red she Cried.

"You can't go Back..." Tanakhun said her he go close to her pull her closer Vanya Look at him she didn't except this.

"You're not going anywhere Before I want to hide you from My World from My Pa but since you came by yourself you have to take Responsibilities.."

Vanya narrow her eyes she didn't answer Tanakhun he makes his grip around her waist tighter.

"Responsibilities For what...?" She asked looking straight to his eyes she put her hand on Tanakhun Chest Feeling his Heartbeat 💓

"For Being Mine..! You have to take My Responsibility..." Tanakhun said to her, she Laugh

"I'm Your's...?" Vanya questions him Tanakhun didn't answer her with words but with his actions he put his hand on her neck and Kiss her.

"Now you're Mine..." Tanakhun said breaking their Kiss.

"You Can't just me yours by kiss...!" She Look at him with Disbelief "did you ever kiss before..." 

Tanakhun didn't say anything it his First kiss he didn't kiss his First Girlfriend before because he was too young that time. His muteness give Vanya her answer she pull him by his Collar And kiss him she guide him they way inside her mouth Tanakhun Make it deeper he starting exploring her mouth...

Porsche :-" they are kissing eachother"

Pol:- " Really let me see Let me see"

Porsche,Pete, Pol and Arm was outside Tanakhun Room they all open a door and peeking inside. Kin and Vegas come there to get their wife...

Kin:-"what are you all doing...?"

Pete and Arm stand straight hearing kin but Porsche and Pol being excited seeing Tanakhun kissing...

Kin:- "Porsche what are you doing...?"

Kin open the wide open which cause Pol fall on the Floor. Vanya Push Tanakhun a Little.

Tanakhun:- "What the hell...?"

Vanya was so embarrassed she hide herself behind Tanakhun Porsche Pete Showed thumbs up 👍 to Tanakhun Vegas Pol Arm was Smiling But Kin was Blushing...

Kin:- "continue but please Lock the Door this time..."

They Left The Room....

....

After Sometime

Vanya-

Tanakhun did so much for me all these day the others in the house Like me not their Pa he is the only one who don't like me but the rest others show there Love and affection towards me Kin and Vegas get the person behind the trafficking he didn't say the name of his Boss But Tanakhun said he don't have to say the he already knows who is behind all this.

"Vanya do you want to Come we're going to the shooting range..." Porsche asked he is like a Brother to me it felt like I know him.

"There's a shooting Range...? No one told me..."

Wow the Rich people are really spend too much money on there stuff the Whole house was something for me We can't say this house a House it was Big building with Everything...

Porsche and I went to the Shooting Range Kin was there with his Friends and Kim

"Finally...! I we meet Tanakhun Girl..." One of Kin Friend say he stand-up and come towards me he gave a long hug and kisses on my cheeks.

"You're too Beautiful for Tanakhun..." The other one said Time he hug me then Tay pull him towards him.

"Tanakhun won't like if you go to close to her..." Kin said gesturing me to sit with them Porsche Offer he Juice he told me so much about Gun Poor Porsche he really think I don't know how use them.

"Who take her here without my permission...!!" Tanakhun Come He shouts at everyone

"How you handle him...?" Time asked I don't understand him Tanakhun was sweetest person I ever meet I was so glad that day I decided to keep him with me

"Go sit beside your wife Time move your leg you're touching her..." Everyone there Laugh at Tanakhun reaction seeing me with Time. Come On we just sit together...

"Oooiii...! Possessive Tanakhun I like that..."Porsche said then asked Tanakhun why he here he never come to Shooting Range.

"Even I'm shocked I never saw you using Guns but your target pretty awesome..."
Kim said to Tanakhun he only shrugs on his younger brother.

"Vanya Do you know how to use a Gun"

Porsche asked I nods then he want me to come and try some with him I hold the gun focus on my target and shot Porsche and I shot together three he missed one but Mine all three was on target...

"Wow...! When you learn it..." Time asked he get a punch from Tay for his question

"My Previous Boss teach me how to self-defense and using guns..." I Told the truth I don't remember how many I said a truth to them but I wasn't planning to lie to them anymore.

"Your Previous Boss...? Where you work Before..." Kim asked

"I don't work anywhere he was teaching everything so when the time comes he will send me on his missions I don't know about that..."

"But you said Boss..." Kim was not going to stop is he going to know all about me Today...

"My Boss Buy me from My Uncle When I Four he raised me teach me but before he can earn anything from me he died I was Thirteen that time..."

"Okay Okay We want Tanakhun Now...! Come On Tanakhun take your gun we're not here when you kill that Bodyguard At least just give us a little show..."

Tay said Tanakhun Agree Porsche told Tanakhun when he was teaching Khun using a Gun he knew it, still he pretend he can't even hold a Gun. (In original Novel Porsche was teaching Tanakhun how to use a Gun but Tanakhun make it so hard for him)

Tanakhun Shot at the Target with Kin And Kim I was sitting with Porsche and Chay it was a Hot Show watching all of them together They Look Sexy...❤️‍🔥

Give Your Reviews...❣️