09

P'Chan POV:-
    I follow Mr. Korn to his Room I can't stop smiling to see him defeat for everyone I was loyal to him but for real I always work for Tanakhun he work behind the shadows but since he came back he attack from front Now all the secret will going to uncover...

"Aaaaaaa....How can that possible...? How can Kinn goes against me...? What the hell is going on Tanakhun Mind...?"

Korn said he is full of anger and defeat he can't able to understand how all of sudden Minor Family powers went away from him...

"Chan, I want to know what going on with Tanakhun he goes against me..."

"Tanakhun didn't do anything suspicious My eyes was always on him Sir..."

"Get Kim Here We need to discuss about the Marriage..."

"Yes Sir..." I never thought a father could be so selfish well Both Korn and Kan brothers are same greedy for money and power. Did they ever think how much time was left for them...

***

"Not again...! P'Chan what he wants to talk...?" Kim said

"I think you know what he wants to talk.."

"How can he easily think that I will listen him. I'm not interested in Girls..."

Kim the youngest son of Korn Theerapanyakun was his Last hope to give him a heir. Even if Kinn adopt a Child he won't be a Rightful heir Korn Theerapanyakun want his own Blood. He is forcing Kim to marry a women and a have child. But That's Weird Kim Never Listen his Dad Now He is Agree to do what he Wants...

Tanakhun POV:-
God I was hoping Dad will come and Make a scene but he didn't showed up what's in his Mind, I Call P'Chan
"What's Happened to My Father Is he Okay with everything..."

"I have no Idea what your Father is Thinking right now. He Suddenly wants to be a Grandpa"

"Hah...! What...?" I'm sure what one thing Dad want power then what's with this topic... "Who is giving him a Grandchild or someone is selling on the street Grandchildrens..." I asked with Disbelief it was indeed a Funny because what I know None Of Us Really interested on fulling his wishes right now...

"I think kim is going to give a heir to Theerapanyakun..."

"Kim...? You mean Our Kim...?" I ask again P'Chan never going to joke with me but Kim... Well My Observation was always right how can that will be wrong this time I saw it Kim likes Chay...

"Huh...!! I don't know, right now they're talking about the Marriage thing..."

"WOW...!!!" There's definitely something going on My Father mind...

****

"Thank You Khun No... I was really uncomfortable with that Ring..."

"Huh... I can do anything for my Brother Wifey..." Just the word Wifey Porsche starts Blushing

"Are you Blushing Hia...?" Chay Said as he started teasing his Brother

"Of Course...! He is Blushing..." Pete said
Only Me Pete Chay and Porsche was having fun while Kin was smiling like a mad person or Vegas was sitting quite I know he has so many things in his Mind Right now...

"Aiii... Kim Come Here Where do you think you're going...?

"Not Interested..."

"Kim Sit...! " He knows when I started talking with Seriousness That was danger. When Kim give up and sit with us PorChay and Kim both become uncomfortable there's something definitely going on between them...

"What you want to Say...?" Kim said with boredom

"Why you want to give the leadership back to me...?" Vegas said huh now he is going to make things bad Because Our Conservative with Vegas never goes Normal...

"Why Not... You're born to be a Leader of Minor Family..." Wow shocking they just exchange some Normal sentence with out fighting Clapping 👏👏

"Hmmm!! Okay " Sighed relief they don't start talking again

"Or I believe you're no longer dangerous for Us..." Kim said Why...? I mean Why...?

"What make You Think that...?" Wah We're Talking since half an hour Vegas showed No Interested in Our Conversation now he is getting interest...

"Pete, Because of Pete I'm damn sure you don't want to lose Pete ever. Right P'Pete"

"Right Khun Kim..." Pete said ah My Poor Baby Kim Why you Drag My Baby on your Rubbish...

"Ahh... Forget it we All know Pete loves Vegas he Choose Vegas Over Me I hate You Pete..." Finally Vegas shoulders got relax Vegas had a Worst Childhood Kin and Kim always get me when they need Vegas Get None He is always there for Macua But No One For Vegas Our Pete gave him the love of Family and Vegas deserve that...

"Kimm"

"What...?"

"Is it true that you're getting Married"
That's it Kim face become Pale Kin was Shock well everyone except Chay he seems Sad

"What are you talking Tanakhun he is just a Kid" Kin said well what I think too Kim was our younger brother

"Aiii... Kin ask him I heard that latest news Kim Theerapanyakun is Getting Married..."

"Who said that he is not getting married"

"That's true..." Kim said WHAT true I thought he is going to deny the news

"What are you saying Kim...? " Kin said

"Pa wants me to get married..."

"And you agreed Come On Kim We Know you, No One Can Forced you why would you agree to Marry..."

"Leave Khun He is not a kid he can handle everything..." Kin said he is Pissed

"Kin I'm about to tell you..." Kim said

"When after getting married..."kin said

"Kim What Pa Exactly told you, you don't have to listen to Him..."

Kim silence was making me Sick he Kim he will always do what he wants Why he doing this why he is listening Pa...

"Kim You can tell us Everything I will talk with Pa..." Kin said

"Kin believe me I can Handle this I'm not the One he can force...." Kim said

"Khun Kin Khun Tanakhun..." Big come Running & he looks so tensed

"What Happened Big...?" Kin said

"P'Chan told me to tell you that Mr Korn men's get Vanya here..."

"What Did You say...?" Tanakhun said

Author Pov

Hello everyone thank you for reading my story this is my first time Writing a novel I'm still learning so please don't mind. I hope you guys like the Story I just to write about Tanakhun. In Series or Novel he is the one who always cared for everyone but never got the Highlight in my story I'm going to write about how he helped everyone how much he loves everyone Please 🥺 Support Me 🥺