12

Vegas Pete -

What Khun told me was Shocking I'm worried about Vegas and Macua just now they're lives become Calm and they moved on from their Past what will happen when they get to know that Their Father never killed Porsche Parents the Reason Korn Killed him...

Pete when was in his thoughts he didn't realize someone was staring at him and getting angry because Pete didn't notice him.

"What are you thinking which made you ignore me..."

These are Vegas words he was pissed and annoyed first he didn't like the of staying here, he knows it's for a night but he is angry about that also he don't like the way Tanakhun effect pete.

"What did you say Vegas..."

Pete asked as he was so in his thoughts he didn't heard Vegas. Which make more annoyed now Vegas will do his best to made Pete only think about him.

"What that Asshole did to you...? That you're ignoring me..."

Vegas said he come close to Pete he pulled him closer rubbing eachother bodies Vegas breathing close to Pete Nape which gave Pete Goosebumps.

"V...Vegas we are not doing it here..."

Pete was controlling himself even that too obvious that Pete react on Vegas touch. Vegas didn't like it He wants Pete And he will take him No matter what.

"Vegas...Stop... someone...will...Ahhhh"

Vegas was teasing Pete but Pete kept denying made Vegas loss his mind he pushed Pete on the bed and hover on him. Vegas ripped Pete Clothes.

"The only thing you cared should be me, Nothing but ME..."

Vegas Kissed Pete roughly it's hard for Pete to respond angry Vegas and he didn't even know the reason of his anger Vegas break the kiss bite Pete lower lip.

"Aaaahhh... Vegas... that's... hurts..."

Pete complain on Vegas sudden action but nothing can stop Vegas he goes down biting and sucking every inch of Pete he purposely leaves more of his marks on Pete neck so everyone can see whom he belongs.

"Do you want me to stop...?"

Vegas Asked a question he knows how Pete Like Challenge how much he like pain Vegas Knows at that point Pete will never back off...

"No...!! just go on Fuck me like you want don't stop Vegas I want you I you deep inside me..."

This is It. There's no way Vegas is going to Stop he Take off his Clothes Kissed Pete hardly and get inside of him without preparing him.

"Aaaahhh... shit....VEGAS...."

Pete moan in pain it's hard for both of them as Pete was so tight and Vegas was damn Big.

"Shhhh....I won't move Calm yourself Pete..."

Vegas said he was is damn pain Pete walls is clenching him tightly it's almost unbearable for Vegas he wants to Fuck Pete Hard He wants to make him remember that he is You belong to Vegas he should only think about him not that Tanakhun annoying Theerapanyakun.

"Aaaahhh....Vegas...Fuck...me... Harder..."

Vegas start moving first in slow Speed then Faster the Room was Filled with Their Moans and sweats none of them cared that they're on the Main house Bodyguard Area they're just in love with eachother.

"Aaahhh...Yes...Yes...Vegas"

Pete was Moaning Vegas name Loudly he just loved the Way Vegas Fuck him Adore him. HE wants to do the same he wants to make Vegas happy he knows Vegas loved Rough and how He likes Vegas being Rough...