15

Tanakhun -

Two days ago Pete and Vegas got married Pete didn't want a big Wedding so they married Surrounded by Friends and Family, But My Father Decided to throw a Party wanted to be in good list, I Can't lost this Chance I also invite The Italian Mafia Leader with his Family My Pa Never Want to Face him You will know the Answer Soon...

Right now Everyone was getting Ready P'Chan was handle the Security arrangements Porsche take the Works of Bar He wants everyone gets to drunk after drinking his Best Drink he even Hired his Yok Bar Friends PorsChay was hiding from his Hia Since Pete Wedding day when Pete throw the Flower and PorsChay with Vanya Catch it, I don't mind it Maybe Vanya was really Next but Porsche Frowns at Chay he Give his Poor Little Brother Lecture since then
and also keep an eye on Kim and Chay...

"Tanakhun Help Me..."

Vanya Called me I look at her she was struggling with his hook of Dress she didn't left a Chance to tease and flirt with me like RightNow her looks her dress everything was so seducing for me. I'm not wrong to say She is Lady Version of Porsche, like he loves to seduce him, she loves to seduce me...

"Are you going to stare only..! Won't you help me Tanakhun..."

Is She Complaining Am I in the Position to Question I went towards her She saw me from Mirror she was holding her dress with her Hand but when she saw me she released the Hold Giving the Full View of Her Back..She was indeed the Most Beautiful Women I ever saw...

"We have a lot of time...! We can Stay here for some more hours..."

She said looking straight to my eyes from Mirror I Put hand Around her waist she put her Head on My Chest... I give her few kisses on her neck...

"We don't have time..." I said making her Sighed loud in disappointment... I smile at her Cuteness and I continue...

"I don't want to do anything in hurry with you when we're doing it I want to Feel You, I want to taste every Fucking Inch of your Body... Shit... I want to Fuck you so badly I want to make you all mine..."

"Then Make Me..."

The need in her voice same like me we want Each other so Badly But not Yet This Main Family house Was Just a House Now, I want to make it a Home for all us First I don't Like the Fear of Betrayal I Know We Theerapanyakun Brothers will Live Our Lives Amazingly with Our Partners For Lifetime But Before That We have to come out From Our Pa Lies...

"Okay Fine...! I won't Force You Seriously Help with this Hook Now..."

She Understands Me She know I'm not Comfortable so She Changed the Topic I Did the Hook it was Quite difficult But I did it Anyways...

She Turn around Show me her full Look She Beautiful Her Black Backless Gown with a Pair a small Diamond Earrings Kim gift it to her as a thanking gift For making me More Human. She changed her hair color I was Surprised every Color suits Her...

"You're Looking Beautiful As Always..."

She Blushed on my Compliment it's rare to see her Blushing but I made her Blush a lot...

....

We Go downstairs Everyone was there Vanya Go towards PorsChay They Become Close with Time Guest was starting to come but the Main center of attention wasn't here the Grooms There's no Sigh of Vegas and Pete...

"Macau Where is the Newly married Couple...?"

I asked Macau who was holding Venice in his arms I never thought Macau will be so gentle and Caring towards his little Brother.

"To be Honest Brother Tanakhun they must be somewhere Fucking Each Other since they got married Hia Dick lost his Control..."

Macau said in annoyed Way Poor Boy I don't want to Imagine But I'm seeing things now I shake my Head in disbelief...