18

"What happened you look Upset...?"

Tanakhun asked Vanya she come back to her room after Breakfast...She didn't go to the Shooting Range Even After Porsche asked her to Come..

"I'm not Upset...! I'm just thinking about what Kim and Kin said they're accepting a Child from us..."

Tanakhun look at her trying to understand what she meant to say at some moment he also want a Child. A New Born Can become a brightness for the Theerapanyakun Brothers...

"Then What's the Problem...? Don't You want a Child, I mean there's nothing hurry we can take a time, Vanya I want to Marry You I want to make family with you..."

Vanya didn't say anything according to her Is she good enough for Tanakhun, Can she Fit in Theerapanyakun Family, she is the Only Lady Of the Family will they accept her, will people accept...

She is thinking too much*

"Don't You Love Me...?"

Tanakhun asked holding Vanya hand, he was about to cry he heard people telling him No One will love him, He heard his Family Calling him Crazy, He Heard People Calling him Rainbow showing hate towards his dressing...

Did Vanya Loved Him Because He Loved Her So Much I already imagine the whole Life with this Girl's Did She Didn't Live with him...

"Oh My God! Tanakhun stop Crying Why are you Crying I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you..."

Vanya said wiping Tanakhun tears he leave her hand calm himself Inhale Exhale...

"It's Okay You don't want to Marry Me, I'm not going to force you deserve better..."

Tanakhun said wiping his tears which is not stop coming...! He is not making any eye contact with Vanya...

"Why...? I only want You I don't want any one else just you..."

Vanya said She also start Crying seeing Tanakhun Cry...

"Why are you Crying...?"

"Because you're Crying I'm sorry na I don't want to hurt you I mean to say anything which can hurt you..."

Tanakhun Smile seeing her the way she is crying like a baby, She has Soo much to say but she can't get a words, Tanakhun pulled her Close making her sit on his Lap wipes his tears...

"Now Tell Me, What's Bothering You..."

"I also want a Child...*sob* but what if I ended up as my mother..." *Sob*

She Cried miserably in his Arms he didn't stop her Crying, she let it out 😭 he hold her tight telling her He is always going to be with her...

"That's it! You're going to be a amazing mother Our Child will be so lucky to have you as his mother..."

Vanya Stop Crying she put her Head on Tanakhun Shoulder, placed a hand on Tanakhun Chest...

"You think that...? what if I don't ender up as good mother but as a bad Mother who only scold their kids..."

"But for their Good ! A mother scold their so they become a better person..."

"But Still What If ...................."

Before she complete her sentence Tanakhun kiss her...

His Hand Tuck her hair behind her ears, he kiss her Ear sending her shivers took her in his arms he take her to the bed...

"Let's Make a Baby, then we will see what kind of mother you will be..."

Tanakhun said in husky voice taking off his Shirt in a slow Motion, Vanya Gasps on Tanakhun Sudden Action that make her Body Burn...

He kiss her forehead then her eyes going down to her nose cheeks he didn't kiss her On her lips he knows how much she wants his lip on hers...

"You're So Bad...😫 kiss me aahhh Tanakhun..."

He give her wet kisses on her neck cleavage he removed her shirt and Bra...
He lick and Suck her Boobs biting it...

"Aaahhh....Fuck...!"

Hearing her Moan only give him the signals to do it more this time Better than before...!

Tanakhun Sit Straight touch her body rub her lower lips with his thumb taking it down to her Boobs Rub her Nipple making her Moan louder...

He open her Pants pulling it down, he her ankle licks her toes sending butterflies in her body he kissed and lick her leg and Stop at thighs...

"Ohhh! Shitt....aaahhhhh"

She moans louder than before her man is doing a great job treasuring her body, he tease her pussy by rubbing his thumb on the Clitoris...

"Ohhh Fuck Tanakhun just remove it..."

She said between her moans Tanakhun stop teasing her soft point with his hand this time with his tongue he lick her pussy from over her panties...

"What you want me to Remove Sweetie"

He said looking at her still licking her sweet spot...

"Remove my panties...! I want to feel you all inside me..."

Tanakhun kiss her put his finger inside her making her lose without wasting time he put his Cock Inside her...

"Ohhh Fuck "

He groans as it was hard for him to get inside him Fully...

"Shitt! You're Incredible can't you take it slow "

Vanya complain and chuckle he start moving making her moans her toes are curling every time he move faster her moans become lounder...

"Shh! Someone might hear you Sweetie"

"Ahhh! Fuck Let them Hear who cares fuck me like you want, don't stop. Ughh!"

.........

Tanakhun enter in the living room the whole family was discussing something Chay and Kim was taking care of Venice, Pete asked Khun...

"Where is Vanya Khun Noh, Poor Girls these really annoyed her..."

"She was sleeping..."

"This time...? what happened she didn't look good in the morning too, I'll take her to the hospital...."

Porsche said worries...

"Porsche she is Fine, Let her sleep if wasn't feeling well I'll take her hospital..."

Porsche first think then sit down, Tanakhun Discuss something so important with everyone they all are happy it was going to be a Surprise for Vanya...💞

Hope you Like It 😉