22

After the Party Tanakhun Realized there's many things changed in him,It take time for everyone to believe he was the same person just the time Changed...

Tanakhun as a eldest son of Theerapanyakun maybe he didn't ever fully handle the business but since a young age after his mother died he take care of his Brothers.

When His Father wants to train them for Mafia business taking way their Childhood Tanakhun never let that happen he always remember his Father that his brother was still a kids...

Whenever Kin and Kim get sick he take care of them, He was always there when Kin Want him, to motivate him, he always cheered him, after tewan and kin broke up he always makes sure his brother was Okay.! When Kin tell about his Relationship with Porsche he was the one who is happy the most...

When he knows his youngest brother has more interest in Guitar than Gun. He gift Kim his First Guitar to encourage him. He can choose what he wants... When Kim wants to Live alone, when Kim got kidnap and no one knows that Tanakhun was the one who knows it...

If it was about his Bodyguards he maybe made theirs life tough but he was always there in their tough time, it's not just Pete but also Arm and Pol Tanakhun was close to their family make the Main house more like home for them...

For Everyone the Crazy Khun Noh is the only one they all felt safe for there Loved ones, Porsche always trust Khun Noh when it's come to Chay, Pete and Vegas always trust Khun Noh For Macau and Venice Safety they only go to vacation when Tanakhun was with there kids...

...

Then One Day Tanakhun Found Someone who loved him Unconditionally without asking anything from him...

There destiny created by me The Safe Eachother when they didn't even know their names, She waited for him to wake up staying besides him reading books for him bringing Food for him, make him Laugh to wipe his tears she was always there for him...

Tanakhun Theerapanyakun was so close to my heart, I once thought about to give Tanakhun a Different personality more like a Mafia who is crazy about his Girl so I just write it...

Sometimes think the Reader's won't like it then found you guys give me ideas it always felt amazing...!! Thank You so much 😣🥺❣️

Kinnporsche was my First Bl I watch and it's weird I never get bored to watch it again and again every character has a special place...

.....

The Whole Main House was Beautifully Decorated, Everyone was busy doing works preparing everything perfect The Family Members and Bodyguards was arranging everything.

It was a Big Day For Main Family Their Eldest Son the first born of Theerapanyakun was Finally getting married...

The security was Double then Ever Both Main And Minor Family Bodyguards are their to give their best...

Kim and Kin was welcoming the Guests..
Porsche and Chay was with their sister helping her with her dress their mother was also come with her husband.

While The Kin and Kim was busy taking care of Guests Poor Vegas was left alone to handle his Cousin tantrums....

"Vegas You're not helping me get Pete here..." Tanakhun Yelled at him this is the Third time he told Vegas tell who's he looking and Everytime Vegas said to him he can look better...

"He is Busy Tanakhun he has a Child, you have no idea but Venice has same tantrums like you...!" Vegas take a deep breath and continue " I'm regrating leaving him with you often..."

That Make Tanakhun frowns he face Vegas cross his arms and stare at his eyes
"I will remember that when you will ask me to take care of him I will remind you that same then you won't able to go on a vacation with Pete..."