11

Kim Come to Tanakhun Room when everything become Calm.

Kim- "How is She...?" Kim asked his Brother Tanakhun who is in deep Thoughts Tanakhun was Sitting besides Vanya Holding her Hand The Doctors Give Vanya Sleeping Pills That why she was Still Unconscious...

"She is Alive...Even After Pa did his best to Kill her..." Tanakhun said with a straight face he is Full of Anger And Hate.

"How you know that Pa Blackmail me...?"
Kim through a question on him Kim was one of them who Never Listen his Pa Just because of Chay he let his Guard down.

"I have my Ways... And that's so obvious that he is using your Weakness..."

Tanakhun give him his Answer Tanakhun was keeping secrets only because he wants to go slow He don't want to throw a Bomb on his Family but not anymore it's not In One Thing Everyone was connected this is everyone problem so everyone has to solve it.

"You know what I know Right..." Kim asked he is Playing Puzzles with Tanakhun.

"Well I have no idea what you know but I Know Many things..." Tanakhun said as he continues his Brother Puzzles...

"You know Auntie Naam Was Alive..." Kim asked finishing the Puzzle...

"Yes...! I know she is Alive and I know where is She..." Tanakhun said with that Kim Expression become Cold and Serious.

"Where is She...? How can you hide the thing Phi Pa killed Uncle Kan Saying he Killed Porsche Parents..." Kim raised his Voice he was in anger in disgust towards his Pa.

"I find out when I was kidnap, the Kidnappers told me About Pa Dirty Deeds One Of Them was Connecting with Auntie Naam..."

"And What you're thinking to do now. I mean when Vegas and Porsche will know about this they will Kill Pa..."

"I don't Care about that Let them Pa Deserve that and it's not like I want him to alive, this is best is he will Die..."

Tanakhun said he hated his Father their not only one reason he hates him theirs Alot of them...

"Our Lives will surely become Nice if he die we can live our without fear of losing our Loved One..."

Kim said he is totally agree with  Khun
Their Pa Always Use them he made Kin Leader Because he knows Kin never go against him he gave Tanakhun Drugs which make him Crazy P'Chan Stop those Drugs.

"So now what are you Planning to do...?
I'm with you Phi..." Kim said well he just announced his Brother.

When Someone Knocked on the Door it's Pete...

Pete - "Sawade Khun Kim, Khun You told me to Come..." Pete said while showing us his biggest sweetest Cutest Smile...

(God I want to Kiss his Dimple but Vegas will definitely kill me Even if I did in My Imagination)😔

Tanakhun Explained Everything to Pete that Vegas Father was Innocent his Father Framed him Pete was in shock and Scared. Scared because Of Vegas when Vegas Will know This Thing Will Go Out Of Control...

"Pete... Vegas Macua And Venice is Family My Pa Treat them as One But I Promise I never Let Anything bad happens to them I'm going to do everything I can but I need your help."

Tanakhun said Which Make Pete emotional and happy in Pete Mind Vegas was Wrong Not Only Me Their is One more person Who cared for them...

"Khun No...! I'm going to do everything for you..."

***

Author Note

In My Story Porsche know that their Parents was Died Korn make him Believe that Kan did this That's why he killed Kan as he take Porsche Revenge. when Korn Killed Kan but before his Death Kan wants to tell something which he can't able to.

Porsche didn't know that HIS Mother was alive.

Porsche childhood Memories was still Blured.

Let me Know in Comments did you liked the Chapter.☺️

Did you Like My Imaginary Tanakhun.

Would you Like to Use Tanakhun being Naughty 😌 with Vanya...😉