10

Tanakhun POV:-

There is Many questions was in My Mind What the Hell is Vanya is Doing here...? How did she came here...? Does My Father Know Who is She...? God this is Terrible Everything is Terrible if Pa Find out who is She he will Kill Her...

Kim: "why he is so worried about her...?"

Kin:  "Shhh... Don't say a word you will find out soon..."

As soon we reached at the Room where is Vanya The Only thing I want to do is Kill everyone. Vanya was tied to the Chair she was unconscious Because of these bastard who beat her, Her Face Was Covered with Bruises in her left thigh a Knife was stabe God...

Infront of Me one man take the knife out and he is going to stabe at again...

"STOP...! Back Offf No One is Going to Touch her..."

Tanakhun voice was Loud harsh and Clear touch her and you're Dead...

"Arm Take Her Out...! Why is She here Pa...?"

"She is an Italian Spy they sent her here..." Mr Korn said

Kin:- "Pa Do you have any Proof..."

"I don't need any Proof she is an Italian Spy she is here on mission..." Mr Korn said

"O God...! Everything is your imagination she is innocent look what you did to her..." Tanakhun said in Anger

"How you guys know her...?" Korn ask

"She saved me... Because of her I'm alive"
Tanakhun said looking straight to his Father eyes

"Kill her" Korn said to his Man in a Commanding way the guard take his gun out and about shot Vanya when P'Chan gave Tanakhun his Gun and Tanakhun shot the Guard in his Head

Everyone was in the Room was Drop dead Silent no one know that Tanakhun can use the Gun and he can be able to Kill someone

Kin:- "Tanakhun Go to your room I will handle everything here..." Kin said as he thinks Tanakhun did this in anger and now he is going to upset...

"Don't even think to hurt her next time I'm going to kill the one too who is Commanding..." Tanakhun said in serious

"You're saying you will Kill Me...? Tanakhun have you lost your mind..."

Kin:- "Pa Calm Down give him someone he is angry right now..."

"He is angry... Wow...! Kin Is talking about to kill his Own Father for this Slut..."

Tanakhun look at his Father and then step towards Vanya he untie her take her in his arms.

"I'm telling this Last time you take it as a warning Any of you try to harm her I Kill him right on the Spot think before you use your Hand or Mouth..."

***
In Tanakhun Bedroom

Arm:- "Khun No...! Doctor is Here..."

Kin:-"Tanakhun I want to talk to you right now..."

"Arm Pol don't leave her Side what you want to ask...?"

Kim:-"Are You Really Tanakhun Theerapanyakun..." Kim ask as he finally come back to his sense the whole time his Jaw was on the Floor

Tanakhun who decided to ignore his Brother Rubbish he looks at Everyone Faces they're Confused and Shocked they know that Tanakhun Like Vanya but for her killing someone was a big thing.

"I don't want the history to Repeat and I'm So Damn Serious that I can Kill Anyone Who wants Harm"

Vegas:-" What do you mean by 'History'...?"

Pete:-"Boss Korn Killed the Girl Tanakhun Liked when he was in College..." Pete said making everyone look at him Pete wasn't with Tanakhun when that happens Tanakhun told him

Kim:-. "Is It True...?"

"Kim isn't the reason you agree to Marry the girl Pa Choose for you...?"

Kim:- "How You Know That...?"

Kin:- "What are you both talking can you please explain..."

"Pa Indirectly warn Kim to leave the one he likes otherwise he will kill him..."

Kin:- "And Get Scared this is Not You..."

Kim:- "What will you do if someone Shot Porsche Infront of you, I Have No other Option Pa Bring Chay here he always give me hint that he will hurt him if I didn't listen him..."

Chay name take Porsche attention he has no idea what's going on between his Brother and Kim but the others knows Kim Feeling For Chay...

Porsche:-. "Chay Are You hurt...?"

PorsChay:- "Hia I'm Feeling the incident happen months Before..."

Porsche Scold his Brother not to him this Big Thing he Also Warn Kin. Tanakhun know that happens when the truth unleashed his Family break Right Now they Only know one thing they're Fighting with each other Kim And Porsche for Chay Safety Kin who didn't believe his Father can do this.

Vegas was standing there telling Pete To let's go home and Pete Who didn't want to Leave Tanakhun said Pete can see Tanakhun was Hiding many things Tanakhun bring Chay and Kim so No One ask about his Ex...

Pete:-"Khun No... She is Going to be Fine Don't Worry..."

"Pete I want to Tell you something stay here tonight..."

Pete:- " Khun Let me Tell Vegas About this, You can trust me Khun"

Pete left to talk with Vegas Kin Drag Porsche to their Room Chay take Kim...

KimChay:-

I never saw Chay in that Anger he is standing Infront of me folding his hand Finally Chay Decided to break the silence

"This is the Reason you Break Up with Me...?"

"Chay I just want to save you I want you live a normal life not in Fear..."

"Kim in all these months I only suffered, Please P'kim don't leave me I Love You so much"

"I Promise Chay I will never leave your side again..."

Vegaspete:-

"No...No No you're going back with me Pete this family is gone Crazy Uncle didn't leave his Son he will Harm you too I'm not going to take risk..."

"Then stay here with me because I'm staying here Did You see Khun No he is hiding so many things inside him Vegas he is handling everything by himself I want to be his Side Vegas, Khun No Always help me take care of me Please just stay here..."

"Aaghh...! Fine but I want you tonight for Myself Just You and Me..."

Do you like the Story.. ?