Chapter one : Pinhead

Chapter 1 : Pinhead

(3rd person)
" MUM CAN I GOT TO THE GRAB AND GO TO GET SOME SNACKS" you shout from the stairs, "yes you can just be careful dont want something bad happening". You go to put your shoes on and after that you shout bye to your mum, you walk out the door to make your way to the shop.

Once you got there you opened the door and saw there was a few people in the shop. As you walk in you saw a curly head boy screaming at the pinball machine while his friends trying to calm him down. You walk pass him to get a drink but as you did your eyes met, He looks at you with his bright,blue eyes.As he opens his mouth to say " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STARING AT BITCH " you ignored him and pick up Y/F/D (your favourite  drink) as you muttered "pinhead..." under your breath as you did his head turned towards you.He had heard  what you had called him and pinned you to the freezer.Now everyone was looking and preparing themselves for what was about to go down while his friends was just staring at both of you. The boy was about to punch you but you blocked it and kicked him in the place were it hurt (I wish i could do that 😭). As he sighed in pain and defeat he fell on the floor and his friends helped him up,you walk to the cashier to pay for your stuff as everyone in the store just stares at you. After you paid you left and made your way home smiling to yourself because what just happened.( bad bitch moment Y/N 😍)

A/N : I don't even know what to do kinda cringe ngl 💀😭 But it's ok I guess for now