Chapter six : Chapter six : "Y/N I wanna be your boyfriend"

Chapter six : "Y/N I wanna be your boyfriend"

"Y/N I wanna be your boyfriend" Vance said looking deeply into your eyes. You just look at him and with no hesitation you replied with "And I want to be your girlfriend hopper" you said as he picked you up in the air. "Hopper I need to go to class I will see you after" "no" he said refusing to let you go "Come on Vance I need to go to class!!" "Fine but you have to come to the grab and go with me after school" "Ok sure" you say as you run out the door blowing him a kiss.

( YOU GET TO CLASS )

(T is gonna be the teacher, Y is you, G gwen, R and F is finney and Robin. Also you and Gwen sit together and Robin and Finney sit together. )

T: "UHm excuse me Y/N L/N why are you late to my lesson".

Y: "If your that blind and can't see my hands are bandaged indicating that something has happened"

T: "That's a detention for answering back now go to your seat"

Y: "YOU LITERALLY ASKED ME A QUESTION BUT WHATEVER!!"

*You walk over to where your seat is as you fling you stuff on the floor*

R: "Hey Y/N what took you so long in there"

Y: "Oh um nothing much... Vance just asked me to help with something" you say lying ovs

R: "Ok then"

* Robin turns around and talks to Finney*

G: "Y/N why are you lying"

Y: "Me lie !!?"

G: "Y/NNN!!"

Y: "Okay so don't freak out but"

*You explain everything*

(BACK TO 3RD PERSON)

"OMG YOU KISSED VANCE HOPPER!!!" Gwen said shouting you quickly covered her mouth and shouted "GWEN!!" "Oops sorry Y/N". Everyone hear and was surprised.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter just don't know what to write tbh