Chapter five: "what are we?"

Chapter five : "what are we?"

A/N just gonna say sorry for not uploading (I start school again on Thursday 😭💀) this chapter is gonna be kinda short but I will finish later.

On Monday you woke up early and got ready as you normally would. Your mum started work early so it was just you and Bruce, As you was eating your breakfast you heard the phone ring. You walk over to the phone and awnser it. "Hello??" You said "Heyy doll face" the person on the other line said. You recognise who it was "Oh hi Vance how did you get my number?" "I have my ways , but that's not why I am calling you I just wanted to know if you want me to come pick you up"
"Oh yeah but Bruce has to come to other wise he won't forgive me" "Fine whatever I will be there in like 30 minutes" "Ok byee" you hang up the phone and go and knock on Bruce's door. He opens the door "heyy Y/N" "hi just wanted to know if you wanted to get in Vance's car to go school" "Ok sure" "Make sure to be ready in about 25 minutes" he says ok and shuts his door. You pack your bag and take it down stairs, you put your shoes on so your not in a rush and put on the tv and wait for him to come.Bruce comes down and eats a piece of toast while you both watch the tv. After 6 minutes you hear a beep out side, you both get your bags and you turn the TV you grab your keys and shut the door behind you after Bruce gets out.

"Heyy Vance you both say as you get into the car. You sit in the front while Bruce sits in the back. " What's up guys how are you" Vance's says looking at you. " you look back at him smiling saying "we're going how are you" "I'm good". While you and Vance was chatting Bruce was looking out the window with a Walkman playing music in his ears. Vance places his hand onto of yours as you look up to see him smirking while looking at the road.

(TIME SKIP AT SCHOOL)

When you get to school you met up with Robin,Finney and Gwen everyone is surprised that Vance hopper was with them but didn't mind. "Sorry guys me and Gwen need to do something real quick" Bruce joins in saying he is going to hangout with his friends for a change, "ok bye guys" you say. Then randomly Robin asked Vance a question "Hopper why do u get mad when people mess your game up". "What kind of shit question is that dickhead" Vance said kinda getting mad before anything else could happen you say let's go to my locker.

You guys walk into school and everyone is looking at the group of you (probably the most badass group in the school). You kept hearing people say stuff like "I bet she slept with both of them" or "Vance is probably playing with her" or even calling you names like "whore","slut","bitch and way worse. You felt a bit chunk of rage fill your body as your hand cluncked you stormed over to the girls beating them up one after the other. You didn't stop till you saw blood drop from every single one of them (I PROMISE YOU AIN'T CRAZY 💀) Robin trays to stop you while Vance just watches like it's some sort of movie. When Robin pulled you away you realised how bad your hands looked, you and Robin went into the disabled toilets to clean your hand while Vance followed behind to see how you react to cleaning your hands (DON'T MAKE IT WEIRD IT'S TO SEE IF UR GONNA ACT LIKE A BABY AND START CRYING).

You all walk in the disabled toilet and Robin helps you get the stuff out your bag. Cause most of the time you help Robin after his fights he kinda knows what to do. Robin runs your hand in the tap water and then raps it with tissue "Your doing it wrong shit head" Vance said as he pushes Robin away.

Y/N's POV:

Vance pushed Robin away as he wasn't doing it right, Vance took the peice of paper off of my hands and disinfected it. I couldn't stop staring at his face, his blue eyes, his red lips, his curly,tangled,blonde hair, he looked so focused and relaxed.I felt such a warm feeling inside I never wanted this to end.

Vance's POV:

After 8 disinfected Y/N hands I rapped her hands in the bandages, her hands where so soft I didn't want to let go I could tell she was looking at me but I just ignore it as I kinda liked it as I wonder what she thinks as she looks at me.

3rd person:

Robin just watched on how Vance was cleaning Y/N hands, it was the most gentle he had ever seen him even Y/N was shocked as he finished he looked down to you and said "You can stop staring at me now" you start to blush as your cheeks turn red." Ok that's enough love birds we go to go to our classes" Robin said walking out, you was about to follow when Vance holds you back "Hey Y/N wait" "yeah" "What are we??" "Whatever you want me to be Vance I don't know" "what if I want to be more than friends" "what do you mean" you say confused as he pulled you into a kiss you feel all these feeling rust through your body, fireworks going off in your head. You didn't stop you stayed in the kiss until you could breathe. You pulled and just looked at him and smiled "Y/N I wanna be your boyfriend".

A/N : I am going to continue later but I might up load it the next day.