Chapter thirteen: Rainy day

(A few months have passed since you and Vance have been dating, your legs finally healed after the Moose incident and life had been good)

Vance: "hey umm Y/N I'm kinda busy after school do you mind going home with Bruce?"

Y/N: "oh yeah that's fine it's only for today anyways"

Vance: "Thank you for understanding I'll see ya tomorrow love you" *he said hugging you tightly before letting go running off*

As you go to meet up with your dear brother Bruce you remember that he wasn't coming home till later due to the extreme training he had to follow.You put your headphones in listening to music on your Walkman as in the rain. You felt a presence behind you but you didn't think much off it as it was normal. Until you felt a sudden pressure pull you back my your bag, as your reflexes kicked in you began to kicking and hit the presence behind you and although your hits where stop the person still managed to spray a mysterious mist in your mouth before chucking you into a black van....

A/N: sorry to be annoying and add a kidnapping chapter but I was running low on ideas and I kinda have an idea of how this is gonna go so please trust me when I say the last chapter is gonna be interesting 😉😉.