Chapter nine: "HOLY SHIT"

(After your class, At Lunch)

You walk into the bathroom and overhear a group of girls walk in and start having a conversation from the other side of your stall. " Oh my god she's like a total slut, apparently she was giving head to Robin Arellano and Vance Hopper in the disabled toilets!" The other girls gasped shocked at the information and you sat on the toilet seat with a disgusted face wanting to walk out. "I bet her dad went to get milk because of her" the girls giggle that was enough for you to open the stall. They stare at you with an surprised face not expecting you to be in the bathroom with them."Oh.. Umm.. HEY Y/N WE WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT YOU" the main girl said nervously watching you then looking back to her friends "WTF did you say about my dad" "Y/N wdym!!??" "BITCH DON'T FUCKING ACT DUMB WITH ME I HEAR ALL THE SHIT YOU WAS SAYING SO YOU BETTER APOLOGISE OR IM BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF YOU". The main girl chuckled then walked towards the bathroom door as her friends follow behind her "I ain't apologising for telling the truth whore, We will fight at the end of school don't be a pussy and chicken out" she finished as she exited the bathroom.you walk towards the mirror and look at yourself in it. You start thinking of what you gonna do to that plastic brat when all of a sudden you acddeinty smash your fist into the mirror breaking it and causing your fist to start bleeding. You sigh as you walk out to look for Bruce to see if he has his first aid-kit with him.

You finally find Bruce practicing at his baseball club and you shout for him to come over "BRUCEEEYYY" you say to annoy him and to come over faster ( kinda cringe sorry 😭😭) "Yeah Y/N !!??" "Can I borrow your kit???" You ask him the nicest way possible "yeah go get kit from my bag over at the bleachers" you ran over to get it and begin to clean your fist, when you feel hot breathing on your neck and a hand helping you rap the bandage."What happened??" Vance said "Nothing much just hurt myself by accident"

(TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL)
You quickly walk out your last lesson running so you can hurry up and beat the son of a bitch. To your surprise she was already waiting for you at the front with her friends "Oh looks like you have some balls to show up" she said as her friends laughed at her comment "let's get this over with ponytailed bitch" you replied with making her mad as she run towards you about to slap you while you was taking your bag off. You moved out the way in time making her fall to the ground as you towered over her kicking her, you suddenly felt a rush of rage and crouched towards her and grabbed her ponytail smashing her face into the concrete floor and turning her over punching her in the face. You had been doing it for 10 minutes now you hadn't ever realised the crowd around you chanting "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" and all the "Ohh my godd" "is she really trying to kill her".You came back to reality getting off realising she had so much blood on her face you almost could tell who it was. You get up and all you replied with is "don't fucking talk shit or I will kill you next time". You pick up your bag walking through the crowd as everyone made a path for you to walk down scared of what you might do next, as you walked down you hear "HOLY SHIT" and turned to see Vance,Bruce,Gwen,Robin and Finney just watching you in shock. You stare at Vance in the eyes and before he could say anything you ran away to the park where no one could find you.

Or so you thought.....

A/N : sorry I took so long to upload this chapter I didn't have time to finish it. ( Next chapter won't start in 3rd person