Chapter three : "Thanks hopper"

Your in your last lesson of the day, as you listening to your maths teacher you feel something get thrown at your head. You pick up the paper and read it.

(Picture of the note)

(AFTER CLASS)

Bruce comes running up to you as he normally walks home with you. "Hii Y/N are you ready to go home??" Bruce asks, "Oh yeah about that I need to do something real quick but you can go home and I will make my way by myself" you reply with. "Oh ok then see you at home then bye" Bruce said. You quickly walk to the bleachers to see who the person was.

Once you go there you saw moose but he was with his friends.( His friends names are just gonna be Chris and Matthew cause idk). You was about to walk away when you felt a hand grab you. "Where do you think your going Y/N" moose said, you slap in across the face as you proceed to walk away Chris and Matthew go infont of you, now your cornered. "You gonna pay for that you little whore".Moose punches you across your face making your nose bleed, you swing at him and kick him causing him to fall on the concrete, his friends push you and start kicking you. That left enough time for moose to get up and join in.

Y/N POV:
I was getting kicked so hard that I didn't even bother trying fight back because they would keep over powering me, when all of a sudden Vance hopper showed up. "Great just my luck I was thinking, but he didn't join in infact he helped me.

3rd person:
"Moose what the fuck do you think your doing" Vance said in an angry tone, "what does it look like we're doing, beating up Y/N" moose replied with. Moose get right up in Vance's face "what you gonna do about it Vance".before Moose could say anything else vance grabbed him by is shirt and start punching him, he then moved on to Moose's friends starting with Chris. Y/N watched in amazement as she watched the boy beat up Chris and Moose, now Matthew was the last one but before anything else could happen Matthew ran off while Moose and Chris followed behind him."Uh thanks Vance for helping me"
You say as Vance just looks at you.   "Your welcome I guess" he said while taking a packet of cigarettes out, "want one" Vance said offering "yeah sure" you say as you take it from his hand. He lights it for you and you both just sit in silence but not an awkward silence. "So Vance when did you get into smoking?" You asked politely to break the silence "a year ago" he replies "Why I mean I started because of stress". My son of a bitch dad hits my mum and I use it to get away from everything if I'm truly honest". "I'm so sorr-" "it's fine" Vance said as he put out his cigarette and walks off.

* After a while you walk home wondering why he left and if it was your fault *

You knock on your front door and Bruce awnser. "OH MY GOD Y/N WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG AND WHY HAVE YOU GOT ALL BRUISE AND CUTS" he sneaks you in so your mum doesn't panic and helps you clean up your cuts.( #BRUCEISTHEBESTBROTHEREVER ).
"Y/N did the boy do that to you??" Bruce asked "No Vance didn't do this he was actually the one who helped me". "WAIT WHAT SO YOUR TELLING ME YOU BEAT UP VANCE HOPPER AND HE HELPED YOU" "Yes why is everyone so shocked" you asked "He is literally a cold heartless person Y/N" "Well then bruce maybe the cold heartless pinball head has a soft spot for me"

A/N : sorry for posting late but I couldn't be bothered to post earlier
And I kinda forgot to lol