Chapter ten : "How did you find me..."

(FLASHBACK FROM EARLIER)
VANCE POV :
I walk out my class before the teacher could lecture me anymore about getting better grades in English, I grabbed my damaged bag and walked towards the exit to the back of building. As I was about to open the door Y/N's brother and her friends Finney,Gwen and Robin coming running towards me calling my name. I turned around as I looked at them with a confused and a bit pissed expression. "It's about Y/-" before he could ever finish I tan towards the direction they came from as they followed behind. 'DAMN' I thought as I watched Y/N beat the shit out of some ugly ass prick. I all stood there just watching Y/N fight knowing there was a reason behind it. Gwen looked amazed while Finney was terrified, Robin was proud while Bruce was happy but disappointed knowing Y/N would probably get suspended. As Y/N punch the girls face repeatedly the blood was all over Y/N fist and the so called "popular girl" was nearly unrecognisable. "HOLY SHIT" I blurted by accident as Y/N turned to me snapping back into reality.

Y/N POV :
I sat down beside a tree as I turn on my Walkman. I was about to press play when I heard a crunch behind me. I turn my head to see my favourite curly haired boy behind me as he came to sit right next to me. "How did you find me ..." I said a bit confused as I had never showed anyone this place before. "I don't know I guess I just thought of where you would go" Vance said shrugging his shoulders. I turned to him and stare into his deep blue eyes before saying "I don't think there is anyone in this world as perfect as you". He chuckled as he scratched the back of his neck thinking of what to say.

No one's POV :
Before Vance could say anything Y/N leaned in a kissed him. Vance being the lover boy that he is cups her facing and starts to get really into the kiss ( basically had a little make out session 💋 ). After a while they both broke apart to get some air as they had been going at it for 5 minutes straight. "Hey Vance do think Bruce is gonna be mad at me" "probably not you beat the total shit out of that bitch you looked like a badass" "that's because I am dumb bitch" you replied with. Vance decided to be a drama queen but putting his hand against his heart with a "shocked" expression " Y/N L/N how dare you" Vance said as he tackled Y/N down to the floor in a play fighting way, as Y/N tried pushing him off she accidentally pushed him the side making you both fall down the hill tumbling all the way down. You couldn't help but laugh as you thought of how funny it was as not long after Vance joined in as you both gasp for air.

( A/N : IM ACTUALLY SO SORRY I FORGOT TO FINISH THIS SO THIS IS WHAT YOU GOT ALSO IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS SO I MIGHT END THIS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER DEPENDING ON IF U GUYS HELP ME. But anyways thank you for reading Ly 💗💗😘)