Ch 19 : Cabin

Michael's p.o.v.

"What did you want to tell me?" Liz asked sitting down next to me.

"Yeah, all of you actually." I said.

Everyone lifted their heads. Jas had to leave early because he said he was going to hangout with someone. I don't know. Anyways.

"What's going on?" Calum asked. "Oh god, Michael you used protection right?"

"What?" I asked confused.

"Nothing." Calum said quickly.

"Okay, anyways, I kinda wanted to know if all of you were okay with this. Liz, do you wanna go on tour with us?" I asked.

"Woah." Luke spoke. "That's a bold move, it's as if he's asking you to move in with him."

"Not helping Hemmings." I snapped. He shrugged.

"Yeah! I'd love to! This is gonna be sick!" Liz shouted.

"Yes!" I yelled. They looked at me with a smirk.

"So, ehem, I need to get my clothes and stuff from my house still." Liz said.

"Oh, right, we're stopping at your house soon." I shrugged.

>>

Liz's p.o.v.

I packed a bunch of my stuff. I know I should be thinking this through a lot more, but I said yes before my mind could come up with excuses to say no.

"Done!" I yelled, after about 30 minutes of packing. The boys forced me to pack fast or else they'll leave me here.

I went to the tour bus with my suitcase and put it on my bunk. I sat down and looked down at my clothes. Ew, I got some pizza stains on it. That's normal, but I'm gonna change.

Michael's p.o.v.

Liz came out of the bathroom wearing a Ramones crop top shirt, ripped black jeans, black combat boots. She also had a few bracelets on her wrist. One word; beautiful.

"So, where's our first stop? Well, my first stop." Liz said sitting on her bunk, which was across from mine. I was thankful for that.

"We have a day off, so who wants to do something?" I asked.