Ch 21 : Fine

Liz's p.o.v.

Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I can't believe Luke and I kissed AND I DIDN'T BACK AWAY! I must be high, am I high? Or am I drunk? I'm so dumb, oh god.

I don't know if I should tell Michael or not. I mean if I tell him, then he'll hate me, maybe, if he even likes me. If I don't tell him, no one will know and we'd never have to speak of it again.

I paced back and forth on the tour bus as the boys finished up their show. I panicked once I heard the tour bus open. I sat down and took deep breaths.

"You okay?" Michael smiled.

"Yeah. Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I lied. He raised an eyebrow before shrugging it off.

I pulled Luke into the game room. "I'm scared. I can't tell him."

"Yes you can." Luke whispered.

"Well, you're his best friend, why don't you do it?" I asked.

"Because I'm too scared." He spoke.

"So am I." I hissed.

"You have to do it." He said.

"I don't get why I have to do it. You're his best friend, you're supposed to be straight forward with him, like best friends are supposed to do. So, you better think of a way to say it because I'm not doing it. So-" He smashed his lips against mine.

I pulled away. "Ugh! Quit doing that!"

"Sorry, you kept talking." Luke shrugged, trying to hide his evil smile.

"I hate you so fucking much." I whispered.

"Yeah, I know." He smiled.

"You're telling him, since you're the one who kissed me the just then." I said.

"Seriously? I'm not telling him." He said sitting down.

"Well, I'm not telling him." I said.

"Fine."

"Fine."

"Fine."

"Shut up Luke."

He shrugged before heading to his bunk. I followed him, until I reached my bunk. I kicked my shoes off and laid down. I stared at the ceiling of the tour bus. I turned on my side and face Michael. He was already staring at me. He smiled. I smiled back.