Valori Wells

Full Name: Valori Lanora Wells

Face claim: Abby Donnelly

Alias: Astrape

Nickname: Val (anyone)

Age: 18

Personality: Val is a patient and respectful girl, and she can also be self-sacrificial, nurturing, responsive, and empathetic.

Backstory: Valori was born in a world of chaos. Like how the world is now. She was born with a father who works as a lab assistant and her mother. When she was 11, Val had gotten hit by lightning and ended up in a coma for some months. When she woke up, she realized her hands were full of electricity, and after a second, BOOM, the heart monitor was blown off, pink smoke coming out after it had exploded. After a few moments later, with her father, explaining that valori has powers! He suggested that she stay so he can run some tests. And so, Astrape was born!
After some time with her dad, she'd been very tired all day that she ended up making the whole of Central City powerless because of her yawning!
After some time, though. With Valori now being in control of her powers, after school, she was working too hard she actually ended up finishing her homework in the nick of time from her, just...thinking! "How the fu-" *end credits*
One time, when she was defeating a bad guy, she got stressed out that she ended up looking at the bad guy dead in the eye and... bad guy, go bye-bye. Bad guy "shot themself" Mhm...totally...

Powers: electrcity manipulation (Users can create, shape, and manipulate electricity, a form of energy resulting from the movement of charged particles (such as electrons or protons). As an elemental power, electricity manipulation is very simple and straightforward, accompanied by a near-limitless myriad of uses)

(Age 11) commonly, users would be able to discharge large amounts of electricity in order to shock their opponents, potentially paralyzing them, burning them, or even stopping their hearts in severe cases. Beware accidentally harming allies if the user's control over electricity is not precise enough. Some users would also be able to summon lightning bolts, while even stronger users can manipulate it within the skies or even create thunderstorms at will. Even if their opponent is resistant to electricity, the immense heat generated from lightning traveling through the sky, which is around 6 times hotter than the surface of the sun, will definitely pose a threat to them.

(Age 12-14) At a more advanced level, users would be able to exert control over electronics and other devices powered by electricity, allowing them to remotely access, disrupt, and control technology, such as mobile phones, televisions, computers, traffic lights etc. They would be able to perceive or even control data stored on electronic devices or even assume control over the entire device purely through electrical connection. Some specialized users would be able to use electricity to for more miscellaneous uses, such as enhancing one's senses through Electroreception, the ability to sense natural electrical stimuli which can allow them to sense their surroundings by generating electric fields and detecting the distortions in those fields.

(Age 15-18) At the ultimate level, users would be able to control electric fields and all charge carriers (Ions, Electrons, Protons, and Positrons), allowing them to manipulate the force that holds atoms together within objects or flow through the nervous systems of living creatures. At this stage, electricity manipulation becomes extremely dangerous and effective, essentially giving the user the ability to control living creatures and objects through the precise manipulation of electricity and electrical fields within them. In the former case, they would be able to read the thoughts of others through electrical signals produced by their brains and control their movements as if they were puppets by manipulating the electricity used by the nervous system to send signals to the entire body. In the latter case, users would be able to move objects as if they were using telekinesis.

Extra Information: Her hobbies include photography & piano playing. Since she was 13, she has taken an interest in psychology due to finding a book in her parents' library called 'talking with psychopaths and savages'

Random quote: "Nobody smart plays fair" - Valori Wells