Flora Pettigrew

Full Name: Flora Haile Pettigrew

Face claim: Emma Roberts

Age: 24

Personality: Flora is an introverted, observant, feeling, and judging person. She tends to be warm and unassuming in her own steady way. She's efficient and responsible, giving careful attention to practical details in her daily life.

Backstory: At a young age, Flora Pettigrew was known as one of the most extraordinary actresses. She embodied all of her characters and put little pieces of herself into them. She was sweeter than a sugar cube.
Oen hand, while working on a scene for the new teen drama she was in, her coworker had to stab her. What either didn't know was the knife the coworker used was real instead of a prop. At age 22, Flora Haile Pettigrew had been stabbed on accident.
A year after her death, a man had appeared at her grave. The man needed a body for his next experiment. The Frankenstein experiment.
Long story short, she now doesn't remember her past, the scientist basically became her father, and she now works at a morgue living a good life in her apartment with her pet pig.

Extra Information: she has a pet pig, and she works at a morgue. She has stitches and staples all over herself, and like Frankenstein's monster, she has bolts on the sides of her neck, but always makes sure not to show them.

Powers: (Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Stamina, Superhuman Durability, Regenerative Healing Factor, Body Part Substitution)

Random quote: "I don't remember. I try, and I try and...I just can't, and it hurts. It hurts so much." - Flora Pettigrew