Marrisa Stacy

Full Name: Marrisa Daniella Stacy

Face claim: Emma Myers

Alias: lynx spider

Nickname(s): Rissa (everyone), Mari (Cindy)

Age: 17

Personality: devoted to her work, a human squirrel once you get to know her, a human cat around Cindy Moon.

Backstory: Marrisa's the twin of Gwen Stacy. Obviously. However, for most of her life she felt more...well, she liked animals. So, she decided to get into Zoology and ended up getting a veterinarian internship. One night, while she was working on a paper, she saw a lynx spider on her desk. She just thought it was a regular one until BAM little guy bit her. The next day, she noticed some changes in her, and it wasn't puberty. She saw that she was now faster than most people, she could hide better, she was more protective of her friends, and she could now shoot spider webs out of her frickin wrist! She decided to do some research at the end of her shift and found that these were things a lynx spider can do. And so, LYNX SPIDER WAS BORN!
One morning, when she was getting coffee, she met a girl named Cindy. They talked and ended up exchanging numbers. A few months later, getting to know each other, laughing with each other, baking with each other, they decided to go on a date. They both thought it was nice, and so, the two thought of being together as girlfriends, and they're not just friends that are girls...

Extra Information: she has an auditory processing disorder and likes to sculpt in her free time. She sculpts flowers most of the time.

Random quote: "I'll start the stabbing process if you don't shut it" -Marrisa Stacy