Caroline Lahey

Full Name: Caroline Alexa Lahey

Face claim: Ruby Cruz

Alias: Burglar

Nickname(s): Carrie (Anybody), CC (Gideon)

Age: 17

Personality: Carrie is relentless when searching for truth, understanding, and objectivity. She focuses her energy on finding mistakes and getting rid of inconsistencies. She approaches challenges with her analytical nature, creativity, and open-mindedness.

Backstory: When Caroline was younger, her parents were barely around and would find comfort in singing. She would sing while her twin brother, Gideon, would play instruments. The kids also had to do gymnastics too. Their parents thought it'd be fun for them. It really wasn't.
One day, Gideon had told Carrie that he's been stealing stuff for a while. And boy, did she think that sounds fun. And it was for them! The twins even made a business out of it. They've returned stolen items, stole them and traded to someone important. All that jazz.
Now, with the twins being quite the professional cat burglars who're allergic to cats, they live in a nice loft with a komondor dog.

Extra Information: she likes to sing. While she started stealing, Carrie's also learned how to read people and observe more.

Random quote: "Breaking into someone's house to steal an expensive painting is like discovering a new artist. It's fun" - Caroline Lahey