Jesse Castle

Full Name: Jesse Jackson Castle

Face claim: Felix Mallard

Alias: First Burn

Nickname(s): Jess (anybody), JJ (finn), Jay (frank castle)

Age: 23

Personality: human golden retriever around anybody, but when he's tired, he's like Kirk from Gilmore Girls...cookoo.

Backstory: he was 15 when his mother and siblings died, and he wasn't there to either witness or die with them. He was listening to 'nature boy' from Moulin Rouge while playing chess with his best friend. After two years, when his dad was the punisher, he was grieving his own way. With theatre. And apparently, fighting, as well. He's been a vigilante for a few months after his father became what he was now. He called himself 'first burn' cause his suit looked like it was burnt. And he's a theatre kid. His best friend ended up finding out after a few days cause... dude's a frickin detective. He was gonna find out eventually. But no matter what, he ended up being Finn's best man at Vicky and Finn's wedding.

Extra Information: his hands have scars from he fought his bully in high school. He has a puppy named 'Jack Kelly' named after 'newsies', one of his favorite musicals.

Random quote: "How about you calm down and hug this golden retriever?" "While watching the magicians?" "Obviously" - Jesse Castle and his best friend, Finn Woodhead-