Ronni Myers

Full Name: Veronica Josephine Myers

Face claim: Natalia Dyer

Alias: The Valentine

Nickname(s): Ronni (Anybody), Cupid (coworkers)

Age: 24

Personality: charismatic around her minimal coworkers, empathetic even when talking to a stranger, and leadership abilities, as well as his potential struggles with idealism and sensitivity

Backstory: For most of her life, Veronica's only goal was to be good at life. However, when she'd gotten hit by a dove and with the right chemicals, she was able to fly, move objects with her mind, teleport with a pink light, feel even more empathy than she usually does, and more. "What was I to do with these abilities?" She'd thought. And so, The Valentine was born!
At her job at an antique shop, after work, she had been hit by a car unexpectedly! However, with one of her co-workers looking out of curiosity, she regenerated! With her not knowing she could do that, Veronica tried to cause another accident, and as the co-worker tried to intervene, she'd...teleported the coworker back to where she was before?! "These powers are weird..." Indeed, they are, Veronica Myers. Indeed they are...

Extra Information: She works at an antique shop, and when she's not busy, she likes to write short stories. She has a pet bat, her name is Scott (after Anna Scott from Notting Hill)

Power: Cupid physiology

( Cupid wings

Telekinesis: The ability to move objects and beings with his mind.

Beaming: The ability to teleport with pink light.

Remote Beaming: The ability to beam other people from one location to another.

Empathy: The ability to feel the emotions of their charges.

Sensing: The ability to locate their charges by concentrating on them.

Hovering: The ability to rise into the air and hover in just one place.

Regeneration: The ability to heal and regenerate bodily tissue and organs right after they are injured.)

Random quote: "You either play the game or be played. That's how life works." - Ronni Myers