Bonnie Harrison

Full Name: Bonita Gertrude Harrison

Face claim: Francia Raisa

Alias: Headlight

Nickname(s): Bon-Bon (her parents)

Age: 29

Personality: She tends to be calm and levelheaded in a crisis, quickly determining what needs to be done and effectively solving the problem. She's generally logical, kind, and tolerant. She tends to be slow to anger but may be frustrated by drama or irrational behavior.

Backstory: Bonnie was raised with a bunch of comedy and astrophysics. Her parents were lovely people and loving parents to little Bonnie. While growing up, Bonnie was usually known to be an inventor. She would make her own lock system for her door, fix her toys by herself, etc.
One day, I believe she was 16. She was fixing her new car. Little did she know that a certain gene kicked in while helping...the teen was helping the dude and then all of a sudden, so focused to get the car fixed, her eyes were like...headlights! When she finished and looked at the mirror, she immediately passed out. Understandable, really.
When she awoke in the hospital, her voice was...not her voice it was as if she were now a radio. With that, she found out she got powers! All because of fixing her car...

Extra Information: she works as an automotive mechanic. She has a pet capybara and an opossum.

Power: Automobile Mutation: Bonnie's genetic structure mutated from nitrous oxide. She was gifted with super speed, a few traits of an automobile, such as eye lights, a car alarm in her shoulders, tail lights in her calfskin, and receiving radio music.

Super Speed: As a result of her genetic structure mutated from nitrous oxide, Bonnie can accelerate to high speeds that can actually surpass most race cars.

Headlight Eyes: Another of Bonnie 's automobile mutation abilities is his headlight eyes. She can make her eyes light up so she can see in the dark.

Random quote: "I like to think I'm a bullet when I race, but if feel like that's too cheesy" - Bonnie Harrison