Joel Stewart

Full Name: Joel Benjiman Stewart

Face claim: Owen teague

Alias: the Deadman

Nickname(s): joe-joe (vicky barnes) Joey (kaz nelson) Joe (anybody)

Age: 19 (since 1978)

Personality: Even though he's had his powers since he died, he's still quite scared that he might hurt others or even himself. But otherwise, dude's like that one stoner character everyone likes. Except he doesn't do weed or even smoke. He just tends to act like he's high most of the time.

Backstory: Joel died when he was watching a Mel brooks movie. While he and his boyfriend were hanging out, cuddling, watching the movie Young Frankenstein, his boyfriend's dad came in and saw the two. Joel's boyfriend was trying to get his father off of his boyfriend but said father pushed him out of the way so hard he passed out. Same this with Joel. When he woke up, he felt as if he wasn't on his hospital bed. That's because he wasn't. He was floating on the hospital bed. When he screamed in shock, his back and head were back on the bed and pillows. Now, the reasoning behind this was that earlier, while he was dying, it turned out the TV could act quite special when you got hit with it. And with a hint of mountain dew, apparently. Now, he can fly, shape or create Ectoplasm, all that ghost jazz. After some years of Joel being a ghost, he met this guy, Vicky was his name. The two ended up becoming friends and decided 'ya know, you can play guitar, I can play bass, why not form a band?' Therefore, the fearless fears were born! A couple months later, this kids, kaz wanted to join. He plays drums. It was perfect! Now, Joel lives happy being a ghost and that he can walk around anywhere. Sure he gets some nightmares, though. When he was walking around one night, a girl named faith brock was walking and some guy was about to grab her when Joel came just in time just to bump into the guy and ectoplasm-ed him. The guy got pissed, faith turned around, seeming to recognize the guy, and kicked him multiple times before the guy ran away. Apparently, it was her psycho ex! She promised Joel to make him a suit to repay him for saving her. And that she did. Joel didn't really use it, though, but he does sometimes wear it as a just in case.

Extra Information: he plays bass for the band and likes to bake.

Power: ghost physiology (The user with this ability either is or can transform into a ghost, spirits/souls of the dead, often bound to stay until certain conditions are met.)

Random quote: "What if im not good at being a superhero?! What if I screw up!? Oh gosh, I just know I'm gonna screw this up!" Joel Stewart ranting to his bandmates.