Kaz Nelson

Full Name: Kazimeras Joshua Nelson

Facr claim: Noah Finnce

Nickname(s): kaz (anybody), kazzy (foggy)

Age: 16

Personality: he's kind of the black cat friend around anybody he doesn't know, but once he gets to know you, he'll become a frickin goblin.

Backstory: When he was born, his hearing was weird. God said, "we're gonna keep that weirdness." And so then, they found out about mixed hearing loss. For most of kaz's life, he had been called...female stuff. So, once he told his that he was trans like this narrator typing this backstory, he was kicked out immediately. So, he's with his uncle foggy now. Kaz told foggy the whole story, and foggy completely gets it! Now, he works with his uncle and his best friend with his drummer-playing self :). He realized he was into psychology stuff when he was younger. He wanted to know more about the brain and the disorders that can come with it. Now, here's the weird coming in. You see, the band he's in isn't really an ordinary band. You got yourself the lead singer, who's also son of an avenger... and the you got Joel. Who is...dead. yeah, Joel died, came back to life, and now has ghost powers. Weird.

Extra Information: his special skills are playing the drums and psychology.

Random quote: "bitch please, your birth certificate was an apology letter from the condom factory!" - Kaz Nelson to Joel Stewart, bandmate👌