te quiero

Can you-

'Can you search "te quiero" on Google for me".
Why do he looks so fucking confused.

Last night

Just when I was about to give up an absolutely amazing idea appeared in my mind

Obviously I can't go around and tell him i like him or love him or what so fucking ever because I am not entirely sure about my feeling but maybe I can go and tell him i love you too? I mean he did said he love me back then right so I can ask my spanish tutor tomorrow that how do you say I love you in spanish and then I can tell him without making it obvious and ask him to search what it means.
Omg, I am a genius, I am so doing this.

Afternoon

'Te quiero' it is. I am going to take a pen with me in my pocket like obviously he won't even know how to pronounce it rather spell it. I'll ask him to search for it and then imma gonna ask him to give me his hand and imma gonna write it and gonna add a little heart next to it. Omg I can't wait............
Present time

Why do he looks so fucking confused.
'Can you Google"te quiero"?
"Te what" how can he be so dumb fr?
'Come here' the way he rose his eyebrows I am so sure if they move a single inch more they'll touch his hairline

He slowly made his way towards my cycle, gimme your hand
The confusing look didn't change he slowly raise his hand and gave it to me. I quickly wrote the word didn't had the balls to make the heart so slowly nodded my head. 'Done there Google it'.
He nodded his head and left without a word. What a son of a bitch
Out of all the assholes why do I have to like this one God?

Next evening

Did he searched, he must have omfg I am so nervous and excited? What if he don't feel the same way and I make a fool of myself by asking? What if he already have a girlfriend and I get miserably rejected and insulted? What if -
"Stellaaaaa come down" my mom screamed from downstairs.
'Coming mother' I shouldn't over think this much we'll see whatever happens.

Few hours later
I am regretting all my life decisions I made, standing right in front of his house Nate's. Why did I think this would be a good idea. But I need to get it done, just deep breaths and peel it off like a bandage.

'Nateeeeee' I yelled

No response,

The door between us opened and his grandmother came after eternity. His grandmother? What the actual fuck!
'Hey! Is Nate home?'
"Oh no he isn't he went to market with his father."

Oh he so was home because I can clearly hear is voice asking his sister to shut up. What an idiot couldn't even keep his mouth shut.
His evil granny was lying on his demand. If he don't like me he can clearly say no I won't mind, fine maybe a little but whatever.
'ok can you tell me I wanted to talk to him whenever he come back?' I calmly said tooo calming for my liking.
'Yeah yeah sure'.

Later that evening
I was cycling with Alex and malyshka. 'Hey do you guys know I love you is called te quiero in spanish'. "Te what?" Alex the dumbass asked. 'Te quiero silly.' "Ohhh cool"
Then me and malyshka got busy while talking about latest fashion trends. "Cmon guys talk about something that makes sense to me." Alex whined from my side malyshka giggled and said "why don't you call Nate so you both can talk about your videogames huh?" Oh fuck fuckity fuck if Nate came we'll have to talk about- oh fuck no. 'Um it's not necessary to call him we can talk about something that makes sense to you huh?'

"No I think its a good idea we should definitely call him"

I am soo dead.

"You guys stay here I'll call him and we'll come back here kay?" Alex asked "yeah okay". Malyshka poliety said

Alex came back 10 minutes later and we all have been silently cycling for few minutes, "hey Nate, you know in spanish I love you is called te- Stella what were you telling te?" Never I mean never in my lifr of 12 years I wanted to die as much as I want right now. Can the ground under me split open and swallow me? 'Oh I don't remember it.' "It's te quien" malyshka spoke. "Oh she said something like that to me too 2 days ago!" Nate put his nossy ass in the conversation. SOMEBODY SEDATE ME. 'No no I didn't. It was something else.' Omg omg u said I love you to Nate!!' Alex said. I am dead so so so dead........ 'it wasn't I love you.' I said my voice filled with frustration. "No its alright I'll search it" Alex said. 'Ya ya do it'. I said awkwardly trying to be as confident as possible.

I have no idea what they searched but the results said it means idiot. Ufff Thank God

With that malyshka changed the topic to an upcoming horror movie and I released a deep sigh I didn't even realize I was holding. I accidentally made I contact with Nate and he smirked.

That's when I realized what he was doing he was telling everyone I told him I love him just like I told cristy all those years ago. Oh lord this guy was a real basrard.

___________________________________________________

Thanks Lonely_pluto_20 for the amazing cover💖💖

Thanks for reading 💖Don't forget to vote (Click on the lil star

Don't forget to vote
(Click on the lil star.)