𝗺𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝗼𝐧𝐞

𝐥𝗼'𝐚𝐤 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝗺 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐛𝗼𝐥𝐝= 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐢 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞

no one's pov~ lo'ak always felt like you needed more than him, like his brother neteyam

no one's pov~ lo'ak always felt like you needed more than him, like his brother neteyam. but you didn't think that way you loved lo'ak, you loved the fact that he was so good with words, and that he was different than his brother.

you lay down on your just floating in the water, letting your face get sunlight. you had your eyes closed so you didn't hear kiri running up to you in panic.

"y/n you have to come see this!" you sat up and got out of the water, kiri grabbed your hand and started to running. you didn't know what was happening but you hoped that lo'ak wasn't hurt or anything.

when you two made it, you saw jake yelling at lo'ak and the metkayina boys laughing, you looked at lo'ak he was bleeding from his head and nose. you looked back at the boys and they looked even worse than he did so why are they laughing?

you looked back at lo'ak who was now looking at you, you could see the rage in his eyes but he could see the worry in yours. "are you even listening to me?!" jake yelled as he held onto tuk.

"yes i am!" lo'ak yelled back and neytiri's eyes went big, "don't yell at your father OR I WILL TAKE YOUR EYES OUT!" neytiri yelled at him as she clawed at his eyes and back his face from her hands.

"neteyam! take your brother home now!" jake demanded, neteyam nodded as he grabbed lo'ak's arm. as they walked back you watched them walk away, "y/n come here!" jake demanded as neytiri took tuk from his arms.

when everyone left, it was just you and jake. "you need to be more aware of where your boyfriend goes." jake said before walking off, kiri looked at you before walking her home.

you felt a piece of rage because you weren't lo'ak babysitter, you were his girlfriend and he didn't need you to watch him like he was a animal or something. you closed your eyes and took a deep breath.

2 𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

you walked over to lo'ak, who just sitting there as his family slept. you sat by him, "why did you fight them?" you asked as you looked at the water in front of you. he sighed, "they were talking shit about y/n, saying stuff like 'oh y/n looks so good maybe we should take her from you' and i could let it go." he said.

you looked at him, "you know i would never leave you for any of them." you said, now looking at him. "yeah that's the problem. you want more than me and know it because i see the way you look at neteyam." he spoke.

you looked at him, "what the hell are you talking about?" you said as you turned his face to look at you. "what i'm saying is maybe we should break up and that you should go back to forest ." your eyes went big as you heard those words.

"you don't mean that." you tried laughing it off as your eyes started to tear up. "no y/n, i meant everything i said." lo'ak stood up and you saw tears fall from his eyes.

you closed your eyes as tears fell and you put your hand over your eyes.