𝗺𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝗺 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐛𝗼𝐥𝐝= 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐢 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝗼𝐟 𝐬𝗺𝐮𝐭

𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝗺 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝗼𝐥𝐝= 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐢 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝗼𝐟 𝐬𝗺𝐮𝐭

neytiri's pov~ i sat next to my wife, y/n l/n. she is the mother of my children, kiri, tuk, lo'ak, and neteyam. her job is save our people and kept our kids safe from all harm, especially sky people.

the kids were sleeping as me and y/n cuddle into to each other. "the sky people came back today." i spoke still looking down as i rubbed y/n's thighs, "why didn't you tell me earlier?" y/n asked.

i looked at her and the huge cut on her face, she covered her face. it still had blood on it, i put my hand on her face and rub it. "you are still hurt, you are mother of our children." i whispered as y/n looked away from me. y/n won't agree that she works too hard.

"i know that but i feel better and the kids are doing good." you said as you both looked into each other's eyes, "strong heart, you have a very strong heart. you fight for who you love." i spoke as i put my hand on her chest.

y/n looked at my eyes and wouldn't look away, not even for second. y/n grabbed my hand and kissed it, and continued to kissing until it reached my neck causing me to let out a little moan.

she started to kiss my chest, "neytiri, you are my home, my everything and i would do anything to protect you and our children."

milo🎱
(you guys kept asking so i had to feed my babies also i'm working on part two of mean it🫶🏾)

milo🎱(you guys kept asking so i had to feed my babies also i'm working on part two of mean it🫶🏾)