𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝗺𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞

𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐱 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝗺 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐛𝗼𝐥𝐝= 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐢 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞
a little bit of smut

𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐱 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝗺 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐛𝗼𝐥𝐝= 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐢 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞a little bit of smut

no one's pov~ you walked through the forest as you held a bow in your hands. neytiri sent you to find "demon" as she called him but you didn't know him and you wanted to help her and her family in anyway possible because you were like family to the sully's.

you were there listening when neytiri found out that she liked jake and when she had neteyam. you wanted slowly and quietly because you didn't want anyone to know that you were there.

you stopped at the sound of loud footsteps, they sounded like boots so you ducked in the bushes. the footsteps stopped and you peeked out of the bushes. you grabbed your bow tightly and ran to them, you killed two of his men but you didn't get of them.

as you ran, you felt something tugging on your hair and you fell to the ground. you groaned in pain as you struggled to get up, "i got one boss!" the man yelled and you hissed a him and he smirked. another walked up to you and lower his gun, he looked down at you and you looked up at him.

you looked at him as a flustered look popped on your face. "yeah...okay good job. go ahead i'll take care of this one." the man said with a strong southern accent. the other man nodded and walked away, the man who was still with you pulled you up as you looked at him.

"demon..." you whispered and he turned you and smirked. "oh?" he questioned, "daring i don't think i heard you." you turned your head and blew the hair out of your face, he chuckled a bit.

in the ship

you sat there, looking at the wall. you didn't struggle or fight back you also didn't speak. the doors open to show the man from earlier, "well darling, it's gonna be a long ride so let's talk huh?" he said and you just looked at him.

you looked at the door and tried running to it, "woah woah!! slow down here baby doll, i just wanna talk." he said as he held his hands on your waist to stop you from running. you sat back down as your idea failed and you looked at the smile on his face.

"let's start off easy, what's your name?" he said you and you rolled your eyes and looked back at him. "y/n." you spoke and he nodded. "okay okay, you can call me miles daring." miles said and you made a confused look.

"okay darling talk to me, just tell me where jake is." he got closer to you and you immediately felt this chill down your back. "i don't know where he is." you said as he leaned back and smirked.

he looked into your eyes for while and you didn't look away from him. unfamiliar feeling rushed through your body, miles looked at your lips and back up to you.

you cupped his face and pulled him into a kiss, miles started rubbing up on your waist and up your shirt thing. "you're so beautiful." miles breathed out and you smirked, "thank you." you kissed him passionately as you pulled away from him, he looked at you in shock but then he left.

"what the fuck did i just do." you said as you felt that unfamiliar feeling and horror.

milo‼️
(okay i'm probably going to have to make a pt.2)

2)