𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝗺𝐫.

𝐳𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐤 𝐱 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝗺 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐛𝗼𝐥𝐝= 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐢 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞

no one's pov~ "y/n?" you heard zdinarsk voice call for you, you giggled a little than you jumped out of the tree that you were in

no one's pov~ "y/n?" you heard zdinarsk voice call for you, you giggled a little than you jumped out of the tree that you were in. "BOO!" you yelled, making zdinarsk jump little. "shit! y/n don't do that!" she said and you laughed.

"okay okay sorry baby." you said as zdinarsk put her hands on your waist and kissed your neck. "how was your day?" zdinarsk asked you and you just smiled, zdinarsk smiled. "it's was fine but those dumb sky people killed more of our people." you said as you crossed your arms and walked away from her.

zdinarsk looked down for a minute, you and zdinarsk were in secret relationship because you were a navi and you lived in the forest and she was once a human, you loved her when she was a human but you LOVE her this way more.

zdinarsk hugged you from behind and kissed all over your neck and shoulders. you moaned in pressure but then you turned around and looked at her, "why can't you just live her? like jake did??" you asked as you held her hands and make a pouty face.

she pushed your hair behind your ears, "you know i would give anything to be with you but you know i can't." zdinarsk cupped your face.

you hated when she said that because it wasn't true, sure she would love to be with you but she doesn't want to give away her life as a soldier but you wanted her here with you.

zdinarsk pulled you closer to her when she heard someone calling her name. "Z-DOG?!" zdinarsk pulled you even closer to you as she pick up her gun off the ground. "you have to go." zdinarsk whispered and softly push you away from her.

you kissed her tattooed covered hand and ran deeper into the forest.

back home

you stood behind neytiri as she stood there holding tuk, you had tears in your eyes as neytiri grabbed you and hugged you. neytiri and her husband jake and their kids were moving way. avatar tarsem was the new leader of the omaticaya, and you had to marry him.

of course, you didn't want to but your people needed brave leaders and you and him were one of them. "oh dear sister," neytiri spoke and held her hand on your face. "i'm so sorry y/n but i know you'll be a great queen for our people." you closed your eyes and started to sob.

"i don't want you to leave." you whispered as you cried, "it's okay." she said as jake and her stood on the ground, you and tarsem stood on rocks and held knives to their neck.

in order for new leaders, the old ones must die. you looked at tarsem cut jake on his chest but didn't kill him, everyone looked at you except you to kill your one and only sister but you couldn't do it.

you turned away but ran in tears in your eyes, you ran to you and zdinarsk spot. zdinarsk was here so you ran into her arms, "she gone! my sister is gone!" you sobbed and zdinarsk hugged you tightly.

"it's okay y/n, i'm here now. do you wanna to talk about it?" you looked at her and kissed her lips, "no, let's talk about it tmr. for right now i need you." you said as zdinarsk held you in her arms.

milo aka y'all fav writer‼️
(y'all i finna write more about my wife 🤭)