𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞

𝐣𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐱 𝗺𝐞𝐭𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝗺 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐛𝗼𝐥𝐝= 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐢 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞
SMUT

𝐣𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐱 𝗺𝐞𝐭𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝗺 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐛𝗼𝐥𝐝= 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐢 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞SMUT

no one's pov~ jake walked along the shore, he was very far from the clan but so were you. you and jake have had your moments like small disagreements and small make ups. unlike jake, you didn't have any kids and you weren't married.

you weren't big on family stuff or getting married. you liked being free to do whatever but jake had kids and wife, of course he didn't want to leave that life behind but when he met you, he forgot that he had that life.

jake was the most loyal person you will ever met but he just slipped up. but at this moment in time, you were trying to calm your body down so you could go into the water and swim without having problems.

you open your eyes when you felt the present of another person, "jake?" you asked and jake looked at you in confused. "how'd you know?" you shrugged and smiled.

"y/n i-" you put your hand in his face. "don't say it jake, it's over! whatever this is...it's over!" you yelled and try to walk away but was stopped by jake gripping into your waist and kissing your neck.

you let out a little moans but that didn't last long because you pushed him away. "no jake! go home!" you kept denying him but you wanted nothing more than him.

"y/n please i need you...i want you." he whispered to you as he got on his knees and started kissing your belly leading down to your waistline. you started to relax as he undid your skirt thing.

you covered your mouth to not make any noises, "jake- you need to leave." you whispered but you really didn't want him to leave because you felt something else when he was around.

you lifted up his face to look at you and started kissing him, the kissing got kinda heated at this point. he slowly started to go into you as you moaned.

jake started groaning in your ear causing them to vibrate. one of jake's hands was in yours and the other was on your waist.

jake started going faster making you moan even louder, "jake i think i'm go-" you moaned before jake cut you off, "please baby go ahead." he whispered.

you came onto jake, you put your head on his shoulders. you started playing with his hair, trying to catch some air and jake rubbing your back.

"y/n you're so beautiful." jake said trying to catch his breath and pushed your hair out your face.

milo🎱
(daddy jake 🫶🏾)