𝐮𝐬

𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐲𝐚𝗺 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝗺 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐛𝗼𝐥𝐝= 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐢 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞

no one's pov~ you sat next to neteyam as he played in your hair and laid his head down on your shoulders

no one's pov~ you sat next to neteyam as he played in your hair and laid his head down on your shoulders. you hummed and moved your body with every hum. "so this is love?" you sang and rubbed neteyam's head and he closed his eyes.

"mmm...so this is loveee. so this is what makes life divine?" you sang and neteyam wrapped his hands around your waist. he lift up his head and kissed your neck as you continued to sing. "i love your voice y/n." neteyam spoke and your stopped humming and smiled at him.

"i know, you tell me that all the time." you said as neteyam kissed your neck again. you smiled and pulled neteyam's face to look at you, "i'm lucky to have you." you spoke and neteyam smiled.

"why do you sing in navi?" neteyam asked because he always heard you talk in english but you singed in navi. "well cuz my mother did and i just find it easier." you smiled, "do you like it here?" neteyam asked.

you hesitated, "...i like it better at night because it's loud during the day." you said but signing. "well i hate it here but i have to show strong face." he said and you looked at him but he didn't look at you.

"you don't have to be strong for everyone else." you said and he looked at you. neteyam took his head off your shoulders and pulled you closer to him, "then who i am, if not strong?" neteyam said.

"you're neteyam sully. you're beautiful, you're so nice, and you care for everyone and everything without having to being asked to." neteyam looked at you with that 'i'll give you the fucking world.' look but you just smirked at him.

"i care about us." neteyam spoke and your smile grew. "i care about us too." you said as you grabbed his hands and held them.

milo🧿
(it's the 3rd day of black history month‼️)