𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐭𝗼𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝗺 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

no one's pov~ you slept in your trailer, you were on break for the rest of the day and you were not in the normal avatar gear because you were in a crop t- shirt and some joggers

you were sleeping because you were up until 3:00 am filming this movie, your manger was there making sure she got you up if anything were to happen.

you heard someone knocking on the door, "i'll get it!" your manger said and walked to get the door. you closed your eyes in attempt to go back to sleep, "oh y/n! it's britain!" you opened your eyes, "bri!" you were the only one who called him bri but he didn't mind it as much.

"y/n/n!" he walked up to you and gave you a hug, you hugged back as you closed your eyes again. "i'm tired." you said and you sat up, "then go to sleep??" he answered and you laughed a little.

"i was! until you walked up in here!" you joked and he made a shocked face and put his hand on his chest. "ohhh okay, i'll leave so you can your beauty sleep queen l/n." he said as he faked to cry.

"no, you shall stay!" you said as you and him laughed, "good cuz i wasn't going anywhere." he smiled and you smiled back at him. you laid back down as britain laid down on your belly and wrapped your around waist.

you played in his hair, he closed his eyes and you did the same. "sleep well y/n." he whispered and kissed your belly before going to sleep.

"you too bri." you whispered back to him.

milo🧿
(y'all i'm in love with this man.)

)