𝐧𝗼𝐫𝗺𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝗼𝐩𝐥𝐞

𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝐱 𝗺𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐛𝗼𝐥𝐝= 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐢 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞

no one's pov~ you were a human like spider, but for some reason you didn't need a mask and you could breath in the air of pandora

no one's pov~ you were a human like spider, but for some reason you didn't need a mask and you could breath in the air of pandora. when you were little you ran outside without a mask and was perfectly fine, the people in the lab always studied you but couldn't find the answers.

you were running through the forest as spider and kiri chased you. you fell to the ground and started to laugh so hard that you ribs started to hurt.

kiri and spider caught up to you, "damnit! when did you get so fast!!" kiri whined and sat next to you. you didn't dress like the navi because you didn't want all that skin showing.

you always wore a baggy hockey jersey and shorts.

(is it just me or do we all love hockey jerseys??)

"i been the same speed since i was little!" you said and spider rolled his eyes. "just lies." spider joked and sat down next to you. kiri cuddle up to you and so did spider, "i wish i wore a mask so i didn't have to spend all day in the lab." you spoke.

kiri agreed with you and rest her head on your chest, "i wish i was normal...i wish i knew who my father was." spider looked at you and kiri with kinda of sad look.

"i hate everything right now." spider said and you all just agreed. you guys sat in a comfortable silence and you looked at the sky. "i just want to make mom and dad proud of me." kiri said as lo'ak came out of the blue.

"hey y/n! you have to go back to the lab." lo'ak said and you got up. you followed lo'ak all the way back to the lab, "so we were you guys talking about?" lo'ak questioned and you just shrugged.

"personal problems." you said, smiling to push off the question. lo'ak nodded and you walked into the lab, the was cold and the human air hit your face but for you it wasn't any different.

you looked to your left and saw kiri's mother just laying there. "your daughter misses you." you whispered and walked into the room that was marked with your name on it. it was a small room almost like harry potter's stair case room but a little bit bigger.

one of the doctors plugged you up to all these mechanics, you closed your eyes because you didn't want to even see all the shit you had to plugged to like a robot.

"we'll be back to check on your mr. l/n." the doctor spoke and walked out of the room. you didn't even speak because there was nothing to say, you heard the doctor leave and another person coming in.

spider walked into the room, you couldn't even look at him. you heard another person walk in. kiri and spider sat next to you, you didn't like for people to see you in the lab because of all the things plugged to you.

"y/n, we can't change who we are but we can be who we are together." you looked up to see spider and kiri smiling at you. you kissed the both of them on the forehead.

"i love you guys." you said.

milo🎱
(heyyy y'all! i'm working on some jake smut!.)