twenty five

At the morning you feel really bad, you have a headache and temperature.Max didn't sleep all night because he was worried about you.

Max: How are you? Do you need something.
You: I want you to have some sleep. I just have a headache and temperature i will feel better soon.
Max: There's no way. I will take care of you. Do you want us to go back to Monaco? You will feel more comfortable if you're in home.
You: If you promise me you will sleep a little during the flight?
Max: I will try to...
You: Stay here i will pack our things.
Max: No i will!
You give him a kiss to shut him up
You: Just rest champ, I appreciate your care but you didn't slept the whole night.
You start packing your and Max's things and after 30 minutes you're ready. You drive you two to the airport. Max sits on his seat and you sit next to him.
You: You promised me something..Please.
Max: Fine fine..
He fall asleep quickly and slept the whole flight. We arrive in Monaco and we two go to Max's apartment. He goes to our room to sleep little more. I called my mom, she deserved to know that were together. I talked in french because I don't want to stress Max with my moms reaction

this in french
You: Mom i need to tell you something..
Your mom: Tell me what's wrong? Is everything okay with you and Max.
You: Yeah we're okay. I wanted to tell you that we're together...
Your mom: Like a couple?
You: Mhm...
Your mom: I always knew it! You two are meant for eachother! I'm happy for you! If you want to you two can come for a diner?
You: If Max feels better we will come.
Your mom: Is everything okay with him?
You: Well i was drunk last night and he didn't sleep he wanted to keep eye on me.
Your mom: This boy really loves you Leah! It's okay let him sleep.You can come tomorrow.
You: Okay mom thank you for the understanding. I love you!
Your mom: I love you too!
I go to Max to see how's he going. He was sleeping so peaceful and comfortable. I lay next to him kissing his forehead. He climped on me and fall asleep again. He was so cute when he's sleeping. A take a video of us and post it with caption
"Safe place💕"
We spend the night like this. Cuddling and sleeping.
At the morning we feel better and we decided to go to my moms house and explain her everything. We dress up and Max drives us there. We enter inside and my mom come and hug first Max then me.
Your mom: I'm glad you're okay Max! Hope Leah left you sleep!
Max laughs
Max: I'm okay thank you! Leah was amazing she begged me to sleep don't worry!
I hugged his arm.
Your mom: Come let's go and sit.
We sit on the table and me and Max start explaining everything between us to my mom. We spend the day in my moms house. She cooked for us, we were watching movie cuddling. The life was perfect right now. You really enjoy it.