twenty four

You and Max are in the hotel getting ready to celebrate his championship

You: Is going to be a funny night
Max laughs: Why? We're just going to celebrate?
You: We'll see.

You two are ready and Max drives you to the club.

You two enter there and go to all of the team.

The night is going amazing you're pretty drunk, Max little less than you because he wants to keep eye on you.

You're dancing with some people you don't know and Max is looking at you with serious look.

Checo: Mate go take her she's definitely so drunk you can't leave her dancing and i see you're worried about her.
Max: You're right...stay here i will get her.

He comes to you and grab your wrist
You: Hey what's wroong? Do wee neeed to leaveee?
Max: Jesus you're really drunk..Come on we're going to the others. No more drinks today.
You: Ohhh..baad!
Max: Leah it's not funny you're really drunk.
He takes you to the table and you sit on his lap.
You: Caan youuu givee mee a wateer pleaseee?
Max: I can't leave you alone so you're coming with me
You: Mhm noo..I don't wanna walk. I think I'm gonna fall.
Max: Ohh..stay here i will bring you water.

Max goes and takes glass of water and comes back to you. You sit on his lap again and drink the water. You think you're gonna throw up so you tell Max

You: Max i don't feel good..i think I'm gonna throw up...
Max: Come here my princess you will throw up and we're going to the hotel tomorrow you will be okay.

Max takes you to the bathroom and you start throw up while he's rubbing your back and kissing your head.

You: Thank you..
Max: Shh, it's okay just throw up everything and we will go to the hotel.
You throw up everything and Max lifts you and takes you to the car. He drives you two to the hotel. When you two enter your room Max gently puts you on the bed kissing your forehead. He goes to the bathroom and when he's back he sees you fall asleep. He lays next to you and hug you from the back kissing you again.

Later that night Max wakes up and he don't see you next to him. He goes to the bathroom and sees you trowing up again.

Max: You should wake me up if you're not feeling good! Are you okay? Do you need some help?
You: Can you just stay here..It's enough..
Max comes and hugs you. You lay your head on Max.
Max: If you're done we can go to the bed again. You're really tired. You need some sleep.
You: Mhm..let's go.
Max helps you to go to the bed. You two lay there and Max hugs you tight trying to make you fall asleep again.
After some time you two fall asleep.