nineteen

At the morning you're still sleeping and Max goes downstairs to make some breakfast for you. Your mom is helping him.

Your mom: Thank you so much Max!
Max: For what? I mean you're welcome!
Your mom: You're so protective to Leah, she feel safe around you! I'm so happy that she can count on you!
Max: I will always be here for her. She's my safe place!
*Your mom smiles to him. Max and your mom continue make breakfast for you and for them.*

After some time you wake up dress up and go downstairs

You: Good morning! I smell pancakes? This is so cute!
Max comes to you and kiss your cheek: Good morning princess! Did you slept well?
You: I slept okay thanks, let's eat I'm starving!! Thank you for making breakfast! Love you so much! And mom good morning!
Your mom: Good morning my girl!

You all start eating

Max: Do you have plans for today?
You: Well i need to go to my agency i think i have one meeting, do you want to come with me?
Max: Of course i want to support you in your work!
You: Thanks! I will go grab my phone and we can go?
Max: Okay i will wait for you in the car.
You nod, you grab your phone and go to the car after that Max starts driving to your agency.
You enter there and go to your boss office and Max is waiting for you. You talk with your boss and you're going to have a photo shoot too. Max comes with you while you're doing your shoot. He's taking pictures of you and post one on his story with caption
*Proud of my girl❤️*

After you finnish all your work you and Max goes back to your moms house to rest for a little. At the night you two are going back to Max's apartment

You: Maxie what about dinner tonight? Just us two! I need some time just for us.
Max: Sounds amazing! I really enjoy the time with you so let's do it!

You two get ready for the night. While you're fixing your make up Max is looking for a good restaurant.

After you're ready you two go to the restaurant.

You: Max wow! And this is only for us??
Max: Yes! The best for you!
You: Oh my god! Thank you so much! *you hug him*

You to go to your table where the food is already there.

Max: Hope you like it!
You: I like everything when is with you!
Max smiles: I just love being with you!

You two eat and talk about different things the whole night.

Max: Is getting late, let's go home you have work tomorrow.
You: You're right, but i really enjoy this time now i don't want it to end!
Max: We can go to dinner every night if you want but tomorrow you need have work and i want you to have some good sleep!
You: I love when you're so protective and careful with me! *you smile*
Max smiles and kiss your forehead: Well for that be good girl and listen to me! We're going home and you're going straight to bed mrs Monroe!
You: What about you mr Verstappen?
Max: I'm coming with you! *he laughs*

Max pays and you two leave. Max drives you two to his apartment. You're put your pijamas and lay down on Max's bed

Max: Someone is tired or?
You: Maybe..come here Verstappen I can't fell asleep without you!
Max laughs: Well Monroe! I'm coming!

You laugh and Max lays down next to you. You're cuddling in his chest and he's rubbing your back.

After some time you two fell asleep

I updated this because it was horrible!😭