twenty nine

At the morning we head to Red Bull together, Max's arm was wrapped on my shoulders, i go with him to his interviews and stuff, after that before the practice we head for a lunch with the others. My belly starts growing up so fast and it's already obvious I'm pregnant.

„The little one is growing" - Lando said to me with smile and hug me
„Yeah already! I can't hide it anymore, everyone are asking!" - i sit down at the table and Max sit next to me.
„It's normal to grow up, don't worry!" - Carola smiled to me
„I will need your advices definitely! Tell me it's normal to feel sick almost every day and moment!"
„It is, for the beginning of the pregnancy it's alright! But i think you should go and check it when you're back in Monaco."
„Thank you!" - I smiled to her „Let's order I'm starving!"

We order some food and eat together, all of them were super nice and careful with me, especially Max. He was hugging me the whole time. We all left and go to the garages, me and Carola watch the third practice together in red bull, she give me a lot of advices for the pregnancy and the life after that. I was so grateful i can count on a person like her. The boys comes to us and kiss us.

„Good luck champ!" - i kiss him and he kiss my belly
„I love you two babies!" - he rubs my belly.
They goes to their cars and we sit and watch them. They were 1-2 and it looks like they will start like that tomorrow.

I start tearing up and Carola hugs me

„I know the hormones are crazy right now but you will be okay! Feel every emotion you have."
„Thank you! It feels special for me to have such a friend like you!"
„I'm always here for you!"

The boys come back and Max comes straight to me and kiss me

„Good job, baby! We're proud!" - he wrap his hands around me and take me in his arms.
„It's for you two! Are you up for a party tonight?"
„Of course, i will just not drink!"
„Alright! I will go to some interviews and i will come back to you!"
„Okay we will stay here, love you!"

Me and Carola stayed in Red Bull and talk, i start feeling sleepy and lazy in one moment

„I can see the needed nap coming! It will be like that so don't worry! We can go in Max's room. You need to lay down and rest."
She help me to go to Max's room and to lay down. I fall asleep and she told Max I'm there. He comes and hug me tight. I feel him and just rest in his arms and continue sleeping. I wake up while Max was getting ready.

„Carola told me the naps are needed sorry for fall asleep again!"
„It's okay baby honestly, i just want you and the little one to be okay!" - he kiss me passionately
„Do we need to leave?"
„Maybe if you want to get ready and change?"
„Yeah i would like to wear something more comfortable"
„Alright baby, let's go!"

He takes me and leads me to the car and put me gently there. We go to the hotel and then to the club. Max go and takes me lemonade and hug sit next to me.

„You okay?" - he almost shout because the music was so loud
„I'm all good baby, just enjoy the night with my favourite people

Max hasn't drink that much he was just hugging me tight. We spend hours in the club, we go back to the hotel late at the night, i was so sleepy and Max was helping me to walk. I fall on the bed and Max lay next to me, we spend time kissing after that we fall asleep in eachother's arms.