thirty

At the morning we were already at Red Bull, my waist hurts like hell and I'm struggling to walk.

„Are you okay?" - he put his arms on my waist
„It seems like the little one is going to be hard to carry!" - he kiss my head

„I'm sure we will be okay!" - he put me to sit

„There's a F2 race do you wanna watch it? We have some free time." - i nod and they put the race on the screens.

My stomach is hurting i lay my head on Max and he kiss me

„It hurts again doesn't it?" - we rub my belly

„Yeah..I can't wait to go back in Monaco to check it and to have some rest."

„Later today baby, it will be okay?" - he kiss me

He was in the garage to talk with his race engineer and I go to his room and sit on the couch. My stomach hurts so bad. I can't even move. My phone was far from me and I can't call Max. The pain was hell and i slowly start loosing consciousness. I fell down on the floor and I didn't remember anything.

Max enter the room and run to me.

„Baby! Baby! What is going on are you okay??" - he take me in his arms and take me to the medical centre. Christian and Checo run to him.

„Max what happened? You were supposed to be in the car now!"-Christian ask him.
„Leah..Leah were down at the floor and she was.." - Checo put his arm on his shoulder
„Mate it's okay do you want me to send Carola here? She will wait with you for her?"
„Yeah.." - he look down
„We will replace you today, when there's news tell me, have a safe flight home and we're waiting for you next race!"

They both leave and Carola comes

„Hey Max! How longer she's in there?"
„Hey..I don't know maybe half an hour.."
„I will not aks you want happened we will just wait here.." - they two sit and waited for any for me.

After another hour the girl who checked her comes

„Max, it's something more than pain, there's a blood in her stomach! We can't fix it here you need to leave for Monaco. I give her some pain relievers and she's sleeping we will help you to get her in the plane." - Max put his hands in his arms and look up again.

„Alright let's go!"

They help Max to get me in the plane and we flight out to Monaco, during the flight i wake up in Max's arms

„Where are we going?" - i whisper because I don't have any power.

„Monaco baby, there's little problem with you..." - he hug me tight

„What? Is the baby okay?"

„It is! There's just blood in your stomach they will fix it as soon as we go back in Monaco. It will be okay!"

„I want everything to be okay..." - i sigh and close my eyes. Max hugs me tight and whisper back
„It will be baby...it will be!"

We two landed in Monaco and Max takes me to the hospital and they put me in surgery for more than 5 hours. Max was waiting for me outside. After that they take me in my room and i was sleeping. Max waited for me to wake up. It took me whole night to wake up. Max was holding my arm and slowly start to fall asleep and i start waking up, and saw him sleeping. I was confused I didn't remember anything. Max slowly wakes up and look at me.

„Baby! You're awake! How are you feeling? Do you need something?" - he tried to stand but he was so tired.

„No no Max! Is the baby okay? Are you okay? - i put my hand and kiss his head
„You need to stay here for a week for the checks for the baby, I'll try to stay the whole week if Red Bull allows me. Till that I'm here always!" - he stand carefully and kiss me
„You better go home for some rest, i will be okay just one night. You really need some sleep after this." - i take his arm
„No, I'm not leaving you!" - his phone rings it was his dad. „One second"

He answer the call and talk for some time outside and comes back.

„Vic is coming to take an eye on you, i will go to rest maybe you're right is for the best. She will be here to 20 minutes"
„Thanks to her, maybe it's time to tell your parents I'm pregnant, i will call my mom when Vic comes." - i was holding his arm tight.
„Okay i will call them when I'm home i love you so much. Please if there's something call me"
„It's alright baby, go home! Soon we will go there together again i promise!"

He left and i waited for Victoria to come. After 20 minutes she enter the room and hug me carefully

„It's so sad to see you like that! What happened?" - she sit next to me
„I swear it was planned to tell you all today after the race but..*i take a deep breath* I'm pregnant! And there was a blood in my stomach and yeah the baby is okay! - i was holding my breath waiting for he reaction
„Leah!! That's amazing news girl!! I'm so happy Max finally find happiness with you! You two will raise your baby right I'm sure!" - she hug me again
„I will call my mom and dad to tell them please stay here for courage.
„Of course i will, come on!"
I call them and tell them I'm pregnant, my mom was crying my dad also but they're happy for me and Max
I'm glad our families approve us
and our baby.
„Thank you Vic, i will have some sleep now, I'm quite tired, please find somewhere to sleep tonight, Max will come back at the morning for sure!
„Don't worry about me, have some sleep."

Max's pov

I come back home, i didn't want to when I'm alone but it's for the best to have some rest and come back to Leah. I also need to tell my parents she's pregnant.

„Max it's late why you're not sleeping you look tired." - my mom ask me
„Long story mom, first Leah is pregnant, that's why I won't race today, we fly to Monaco and she's in hospital now, I can't sleep without her but she send me home for some good rest, that's it. Maybe I won't be racing the next weekend because she needs to stay the whole week."
„We hope she's okay, if there's any news tell us! Go and have some sleep now."

I fall asleep quickly because i was devastated.