~Learning~

Hey guys!!! Here is the next chapter!! Hope you enjoy this!!

Warnings: Bullying, Fighting, Slight blood, Neteyam being overprotective!! Panic Attack!!!

Should I make a book about Lo'ak after this one??? Or an avatar one-shot book?? because idk what to write after this one

Words: 1825
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd point of view:

The sun was now setting on planet of pandora, the moon is now visible to all the Na'vi people. "Okay, Sully's fall in." Jake's voice was soft but stern when he spoke to his family, and everyone went into a circle with Ace in the middle of her father and Neteyam. Ace kept her eyes on the ground as she kept her thinking about what the other girls said about her skin and markings. "Okay, I want you kids on your best behavior; I mean it." He looked at the everyone with the same look on his face, "Be nice" Ney'tiri told her children as Jake continued, "Learn fast, pull your weight, don't cause trouble, got it?" Jake looked at the trio which included Ace, Neteyam, and Lo'ak, he looked at them with a firm expression.

"Yes, sir." Lo'ak answer his father looking at the ground then up at his father, Neteyam grins as he rubs the back of his neck as Ace just stayed quiet and kept her eyes on the ground while fidgeting with the beads in her hair. "I want to go home." Tuk cried to her father causing her mother's ears to go down, "Awe Tuk. . ." Ney'tiri said with a slight frown on her face as she looked at her youngest child, "Tuk. . ." Jake began to speak as he looked at her youngest, "This is our home now." He told her with a soft voice.

"We're gonna get through this, we can do this if we have each other's backs." Jake looked at everyone including Ney'tiri, "What does your father always say?" She asked her children as she looked at them, he eyes lingered on Ace a little longer because her daughter hasn't spoken much since they got here. "Sully's stick together." Neteyam and Lo'ak were the only ones that said anything, Kiri was fiddling with beads that Ace put in her hair before they left their home. "Yeah, that's right, Sully's stick together." Jake agreed with his children as he put a hand on Ace leg and looked at her. 

"Now with a bit more feeling." He said as he kept his hand on her leg to comfort her knowing that she wasn't feeling in her element and was feeling uncomfortable with all the people talking about her. "Sully's stick together." Everyone but Ace said it which made the family sigh, she wasn't even an actual Sully, she wasn't born from Ney'tiri, she was found in a tree in the woods of pandora. She wasn't adopted either like Kiri was, she was a runaway experiment and no one except Jake and Ney'tiri knew. 

~Next Day~

The kids were learning how to swim in the water, Ace pushed her brothers into the water as she jumped in after them, Ace giggled as the boys came up to the surface with a huge grin on their faces. Tuk soon joined them in the water along with Kiri who went to explore the water. Ace went underwater with her siblings and started to swim with them, she watched she other siblings do this weird finger talk thing, "Swim with us." Tsireya signaled the Sully siblings as she watched them try and swim, "What is wrong with them?" Ao'nung signed to his sister as he watched the kids try and swim, "They don't know how to swim underwater." Roxto signed to his best friend who laughed at what he said. "Stop." Tsireya signed to her sibling and his friend, "They are learning." Her brother rolled his eyes at her sister, they all swam up to the surface of the water to check on the Sully kids.

"Are you alright?" Tsireya asked the four kids, Ace came up to the surface with them, "You're too fast, wait for us." Tuk whines as she complains and rubs water out of her eyes. "Just breathe, breathe." Tsireya told the small girl just as Ao'nung, "You are not good divers. Maybe swinging through trees, but-" He didn't get to finish because his sister smacked him on the head. "Come on, bro." Lo'ak started speaking, "We don't do this finger talk, guys, we don't know what you're saying." Neteyam said for his brother as he looked at the other three, "I will teach you." Tsireya said but everyone soon realized that one person was missing and that was Kiri,