~Weakness~

Hey!! Sorry for the very late update, something very personal happened this passing weekend when I was planning to post this chapter!! So I'm very sorry for the late update!!

Warnings: Blood, gunshot wound, Ace being a badass bitch

Words: 1806
__________________________________________________________________________

3rd Point Of View:

As Tuk and Ace were dhiding in the pod, Lo'ak soon appeared and scared the living daylights out of yjr girls. "Ace! Tuk!" Lo'ak said as he looked at the two girl, "Jesus Lo'ak! You scared the shit out of me!" Ace breathed out. "Where is everyone else?" Ace asked him, "W e all got split up." Lo'ak said which made the girl worry about Neteyam. Tsireya soon come up into the pod and looked at everyone, "It is coming!" She announced to the three, "We have to go!" Lo'ak, Ace, Tsireya, and Tuk took a deep breathe and then went under the water.

As they were swimming they all got caught by a net, ace grabbed Tuk and held her close, Lo'ak got out of the net as it started to go up to the surface. Ace looked at him with fear in her eyes, 'I am scared' Ace signed to him, 'It will be okay, I got you' He signed back to her. Quaritch soon came into the water and snatched the net up, while Lo'ak was holding on, "Lo'ak get your knife and cut this damn rope!" Ace yelled at she kept Tuk close to her. 

The four kids soon got dropped on the ship, "Drop your weapon!" One yelled at Lo'ak, Ace put Tuk behind her and hissed at them as they tried to take her, "Screw you!" She hissed at the soldier who tried to get Tuk. Lo'ak was hissing while having his knife in his hands, "Drop it!" The Na'vi yelled at him again. They all soon got taken down and put to the ground, "Tuk! It is okay, just stay calm!" She told Tuk as she tried to get to her.

Spider soon came into the scene, "Stop! Don't' hurt them!" Spider yelled as he got stopped by human soldiers, "Spider!" Lo'ak yelled as he saw him, "Bro, you guys okay?" Spider asked, "Yeah, great cuz." Lo'ak looked at him, "Never better." Ace answered as she saw a Na'vi pick up Tuk. "Put her down you piece of shit!" Ace yelled at the one who picked her up. 

Quaritch soon came onto the ship with his Ikran, "Get back to the bridge." He told spider which he relunctantly went. He looked at the teens, "Yeah I remember you both." He said looking at Ace and Lo'ak. Ace hissed at him, which Lo'ak did the same, "Fuck. . .you." Ace said as she looked up at him. "Cuff them to the rail." He ordered his men.

Ace heard Tuk and Tsireya struggle, "Hey! Leave them alone!" Ace said as she was shoved to her knees a bit hard, Ace was put between Lo'ak and Tuk. "Just stay calm guys, we will be okay." Ace scooted closer to Tuk because she could tell that she was scared. "Be brave." Lo'ak told Tuk.

Soon they all heard yipping and cheering, they all look and see the clan coming towards them, "Na'vi inbound!" Lyle yelled out to the other. "Dad!" Tuk yelled as she looked at the clan. Jake looked through his scope on his gun and saw all of the kids, "They got our kids." Jake told tonowari, "Your daughter. . ." He said, which made Tonowari hiss at that.

"Tuk, Lo'ak, and Ace. . ." He said as he looked at Ace for a little bit longer, noticing some slight bruising on her eye and stomach. "Jake. . ." Quaritch started, "Tell your friends to stand down." He continued, "You want your kids back? You come out alone." He kept talking as he kept his eyes on Jake. "You know better than to test my results." Quaritch said as he pulled out a gun and pointed it to Ace's head, "Ace! No!" Tsireya said as she struggled to get out of the restraints. "I took you under my wing, Jake." Quaritch continued.

"And you betrayed me." He said as he sounded sad about it, "You killed your own." Quaritch said angrily. "Good men, good women." He continued, "I will not hesitate to execute your kid." He pushed the gun harder against Ace's head, "Just wait one," Jake spoke into the comms as he looked at the clan, he took his finger off of the comms, "Hold here," He told tonowari. "They are killers of Tulkun." Tonowari stopped Jake, "They must die. Here, today." He told Jake.