~The Love of a Sully~

So, I'm going to be changing her appearance because I have decided that she needs to look how I describe her....so here she is:

Her skin is a little lighter than normal and her markings are darker than normal to, they also glow when it gets dark outside like her spots do

Her skin is a little lighter than normal and her markings are darker than normal to, they also glow when it gets dark outside like her spots do. Her eyes are green in the middle and yellow on the outside, hope you guys like what ya'll look now!!! And I did take the scene where Kiri and Jake talk, instead of Kiri it's Ace. Ace and Kiri both are the daughters of Eywa, kind of forgot to mention that. Ace was just born in captivity with scientists and all that.

Warnings: Fluff, Fighting, Fluff, Ace being a bad bitch

Words: 2251
___________________________________________________________________

3rd point of view:

Ace watched Kiri with a sad smile as she looked at her with slight pity, "Go." Jake told Ace as she looked at him with a confused look on her face, "What?" She asked her father, "Go be with your sister, I know you want to help her, so go." Jake told her again with more explanation, the female smiled and went over to Kiri, "Come, I want to show you something that will make you happy." She grabbed her sister's hand and before Kiri could say anything she got dragged off into the woods, "Where are we going?" Asked Kiri who had a confused look on her face, "I'm being a good sister and cheering you up." Ace said as she started climbing a tree with Kiri following her.

Once they got to the top, Ace pointed at the beautiful sunset, "When I get sad, I watch the sunset and think of how lucky I am to be alive and how lucky I am to have a family that loves me without judgement." Ace spoke while sitting on a branch with Kiri next to her, "Well, how do you cope with being bullied so well?" Kiri asked her older sister, "I-I don't necessarily cope with it, I just think about happy things and try to ignore what's going on around me." Ace looked at her sister with a slight sad smile, "I try to do that, but it is so hard to try and shut everything out." Kiri said as she looked at her sister who was admiring the sunset, "I think you might want to talk to someone if it bothers you that much, that is what I do, I talk to either mom or dad because it makes me feel better." Ace spoke with a soft, angelic voice.

"What? You actually open up to our parents?" Kiri asked with a slight smile making the other female giggle, "Surprised much." Ace said giggling, "But yeah I do, it makes me feel better and then I can just enjoy my day without issues or anything on my mind." Ace said as she scooted closer to her sister, "This family will always be here for you no matter what happens." She kissed her sister's head and Kiri lied her head onto Ace's shoulder with a smile.

~A Few Hours Later~

Ace was now at home as Kiri was out with Tuk. She was sitting on the edge of their hut with her feet in the water as she looked at the fish with a small frown on her face, Jake saw this and walked over to her, and sat down next to her, Ace looked away and wiped her tears from her face as she saw him sit next to her. "So, what is it baby girl?" Jake asked his daughter as she kept her eyes on the water, "Having flashbacks?" He asked her carfully not wanting to ger her more upset or angry. Ace sighed and still didn't make eye contact with her father, "Yeah." Ace said with a quiet voice, "Yeah." Jake repeated back to her as he looked into the ocean, "I feel her dad, me and Kiri both do." Ace looked up at the sky trying to stop the tears from coming out of her eyes, "Feel who?" Jake put a hand on her shoulder as he moved his thumb to soothe her from panicking.