~Problem~

HEY!!!! Sorry for the late update!!!! I was busy with school and all that glorious stuff!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!!!

Warnings: Angst, Heart racing

Words: 2032
_____________________________________________________________

3rd point of view:

Ace, Neteyam, Lo'ak, Tsireya, and Ao'nung were now following the Tsaik and chief back to their hut because they got caught watching Lo'ak bond with the Tolkun know as Payakan, "You allowed this?" Ronal yelled at her children as they looked down, "You allowed him to bond with the outcast?" She looked at her daughter while pointing to Lo'ak with her ears pinned to her head. "Tsireya," Tonowari said with a stern tone as Tsireya looked at him quickly then took in a sharp breathe, "You disappoint me daughter." He looked at his daughter with a mad face, Tsireya was on the verge of crying as she looked at her father.

Lo'ak looked at her and then looked at the chief, "And you, son of a great warrior," He said pointing to Jake who was now behind all of them, "Who has been taught better!" He looked at Lo'ak, "Payakan, saved my life, sir," Lo'ak shook his head as he looked back up at the chief, "You don't know him." Lo'ak continued. Ace looked at her mother and father who just gave her the side eye as to say 'we will talk about this later' and with that she looked down.

"Lo'ak. . ." Tsireya tried to stop him from continuing, "Sit. . ." He told Lo'ak and he did as he was told, "Sit down!" He yelled at the rest of them and they complied with his order while Tsireya whimpered as her father yelled, Ace flinched back slightly from the volume which was noticeable to her parents, but no one else. "Hear my words boy, in the days of the first song, Tolkun faught amongst themselves. For territory and revenge, but they came to believe that no matter how justified, only brings more killing." He looked at each and everyone of them as he spoke to the young children.

"So killing was forbidden, this is the Tolkun way. Payakan, is a killer, so he is outcast." Tonowari continued until Lo'ak spoke up, "I'm sorry, sir, but you're wrong." he said as he looked at the chief, "Lo'ak!" Ney'tiri hissed at her son for his interruption, Lo'ak tried speaking again but his father decided to stop it. "That's enough!" Jake yelled which made Ace flinch back again from the volume in his voice, "I know what I know." Lo'ak ignored Tsireya's face to tell him to stop, Ronal didn't like the answer so she hissed at him.

Jake decided to get close to his son and spoke, "That's enough." He said in a quiet, mad tone, "I'll deal with this one." He said looking at the chief as he got up and grabbed Lo'ak's arm roughly as the others followed, but the chief asked Ace to stay. She looked at her mother and she nodded as she walked away to their hut, "What can I help you with, sir?" Ace asked the chief with a slight waver in her voice, "Could you be honest with me child?" He asked Ace as he looked at her, "Yes sir." She said as she looked at him.

"Were you actually born with the Sully family?" He asked in curiosity, "No ,sir, I was not." She said with a slight quiet voice, "Then where did you come from?" He continued, "I came from a lab, I was originally a sky person, but I died from a disease and so after that, the scientists brought me back by putting my memories and personality into an Avatar body." Ace explained, "They were experimenting on me and when I found out. . .I decided to run away from that horrible place and that's when Ney'tiri found me. . ." She had tears in her eyes while looking down.

The chief sent her on her way after giving her a necklace of protection, "Hey. . ." Ace said walking into their hut as her siblings looked at her with pity eyes, "What? Why are you guys looking at me like someone died?" She was so confused, "Ace, I need to talk with you, now." Jake said in a stern voice which made Ace slightly scared, but she went with her father anyway, "Yes?" She looked up at her father. He didn't say anything though as he looked at her, "What did the chief want?" He asked her, "He wanted to know if I was born with this family, so I told him where I came from." Ace looked down, "He told me to be honest so I did, he gave me this necklace that is supposed to keep me protected from danger." She pointed to the necklace that was on her neck and Jake smiled slightly at it as he hugged her.