~Trouble~

Hey guys!!! I'm back with another chapter!!! I hope you guys find this very satisfying to read!!!

Warning: Slight blood, Fighting, Neteyam being a protective boyfriend!!, Jake being a protective dad!!

Words: 2363
_____________________________________________________________________

3rd point of view:

After a few minutes of being in the hut that they now lived in, the Sully children went to meet Tsireya and Roxto, so they could do a breathing exercise to help underwater. They were currently sitting in a circle and doing the exercise, "Breathe in and breathe out." Tsireya said as she moved her hand down, "Imagine a flickering flame. . .You must slow down your heartbeat." She looked at Lo'ak as he was having a little trouble, Tsireya leaned over to him and placed her hands on his stomach as her other hand was placed over his heart, "Breathe in." She told Lo'ak and he did as she asked, she kept her eyes on his face, "Breathe from down here." She meant his stomach as her hand stayed on his stomach feeling his breathe.

"Breathe out slowly." She instructed him and he did that, but as he came to a stop, he looked at her as she began to speak, "Your heartbeat is fast." She looked up at him as she kept her hands on him, "Sorry." He mumbled as she spoke again, "Try to focus." She told Lo'ak. "Okay." He said as he tried his best to focus. "Breathe in." Tsireya instructed Lo'ak once again, "And breathe out." As she was talking to Lo'ak. Ace, Neteyam, and Roxto were snickering about how the two were interacting, but Kiri just rolled her eyes and looked away from the everyone, "Let your mind be clear." She told Lo'ak.

Later they went to ride their Ilu's in the water so they can explore. Ace, Neteyam, and Lo'ak were chasing each other on theirs. Neteyam and Ace spiraled around each other and went to the surface, along with Lo'ak following them, "You are learning to breathe." Tsireya soon joined them as she looked at them, but of course Ace wasn't listening, she was staring at the sunset with a smile on her face. Her markings were slightly darker as the sun hit her skin, she smiled at the sunset, unknowingly Neteyam came up beside her and just looked at her with this goofy smile, 'How did I get so lucky with this gorgeous woman.' He thought to himself as he looked at all of her markings, 'Her markings are so beautiful, I don't know how anyone could hate her markings.' He kept thinking to himself.

"Earth to Neteyam." Ace was waving her hand in his face as looked at him with slight concern, "What? Sorry, kind of zoned out." He said as he rubbed his neck with that same smile that he's always had. "Well, we have to start on our way home, it is almost dinner time, and we can be late for dinner." She said as she started riding away with Neteyam behind her. They soon arrived on land, but when they got to land, Ace and Neteyam had to go separate ways, "I'll see you soon ok?" He kissed her and walked off to find to go find Lo'ak. She kissed back and smiled at how his kiss was like a feather to her lips, "Okay! See you soon!" She yelled to him as she watched him walk away.

Ace saw Kiri laying in the water watching the sand, so she decided to join her, Kiri saw her come underwater with her and she smiled at her older sister. "What are you doing?" Ace signed to Kiri, "Look." Kiri pointed at a whole in the sand that kept moving a little bit, they both watched it for a little while until they saw feet appear in front of them. They were talking about the two girls, so they decided to come up and see what they were saying, "Huh? What did you say?" Kiri asked as she stood up along with Ace right beside her, "Are you some kind of freak?" Ao'nung ask, "He asked if you are a freak." Roxto said snickering about the question.

Kiri paused not knowing what to say, she sighed, "No." She said as they both started walking to the land and out of the water. He didn't stop there though, he followed them with the group of boys following him as well, "Are you sure? I mean you're not even real Na'vi, look at these hands." He said trying to grab Ace's hand, but she jerked it away from his grasp, "Look at them." He grabbed her hand, Kiri glared at Ao'nung and suddenly there was a loud shout, "Hey!" It was Lo'ak coming to his sister's rescue, "Back off fish lips!" He said with a stern tone towards Ao'nung.