Chapter IX (Short)

Sarajevo, Poland

June 4th 1941

As Kaiser William was visiting Sarajevo in Poland in his Mercedes-Benz 770k

________________________________(These the actual cars Kaiser Wilhelm the II owned a 1931 Mercedes-Benz 770k (above), and a the early 1900's Germain Daimler (below) with him in it [he's the one with the pike on his helmet] he has more but these ar...

(These the actual cars Kaiser Wilhelm the II owned a 1931 Mercedes-Benz 770k (above), and a the early 1900's Germain Daimler (below) with him in it [he's the one with the pike on his helmet] he has more but these are ones I'm showing for now.)

________________________________

As he was sitting in the back enjoying the view as his driver was driving him there his driver asked him something.

Driver: so my Kaiser what do have plans once we get there.

Wilhelm: well once we get there, we're gonna to visit Kali and Ghira at there castle then we'll visit Mistral to see my nephew and his wife.

Driver: it sounds like good my Lord.

As the people who was cheering for their Kaiser and as a White Fang Faunus who was wearing normal clothing pulled out a Frag grenade and threw it at the Kaiser's car only it bounced off and land on the ground and exploded in the vehicle behind causing major injuries as German forces got hold of the WF terrorist and arrest him, as the Kaiser now fearing his life with a female bodyguard in with him as they rounded a wrong turn and a suicidal WF assassin about to take his own when...

(Replace Arch Duke Prince Franz Ferdinand with Kaiser William the 2nd)

As The Kaiser died in his car being shot in the neck killing him, and the female bodyguard the driver and the other Bodyguard were horrified by what transpired.... As the two men looked at each other and nodded the only Prince of Prussia needs to come home immediately as the Spark of a World War was begun...

God help us all...