Chapter X

(A World at War!!!)

German Radio broadcast: today is a sad day as our dear Kaiser was killed in friendly territory by the White Fang Army who has controlled of Vacuo and is preparing a war from the beginning as Atlas has become allies with this new hostile regime. As our Prince now Kaiser Wilhelm the III has prepared a war speech for his people and for his allies in this trying times!

Kaiser Wilhelm the III (speaking): A momentous hour has struck for Germany. Envious rivals everywhere force us to legitimate defense. The sword has been forced into our hands. I hope that in the event that my efforts to the very last moment do not succeed in bringing our opponents to reason and in preserving peace, we may use the sword, with the help of God, so that we may sheathe it again with honor. War will demand enormous sacrifices by the German people, but we shall show the enemy what it means to attack Germany. And so I commend you to God. Go forth into the churches, kneel down before God, and implore his help for our brave army.

German radio broadcast: there you go folks the Second World War has begun and we and for our kaiser will defend our glorious country with everything that we have... god help us all!
And DEUS VULT!!!!

3rd POV

As Prussia and Poland declared war on Atlas as Declared war back with Vale joining Atlases side then Vacuo who was forced to join Atlases side as Mistral strangely changed into a communist country with the help of Nicolas arc  who was tired of Atlas rule start ralling up their own army as a war of two sides will decide the fate of Remnant.

Prussia was building a new naval fleet, Tanks, and better anti aircraft guns and anti-tank weapons and better artillery equipment from the Flak 88.

Poland was the same as Prussia but more on Defensive weapons the assault weapons.
And they were building a smaller navy with Pocket battleships, and more destroyers, and Frigates and Cruisers.

Mistral or now the Soviet Union went hard on Tanks, Weapons, and Ships mostly Cargo Ships (for their own military) *and they won't be the actual USSR where in real life before the collapse in 1991* and new Battleships, Cruisers, Destroyers, and Frigates being built as War has begun, and it starts on Prussian Soil.